Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When inceltears try to meme.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
579621C0 ECFC 4F60 B2A4 BE207083ECFD

That’s why only 20% of men are considered attractive and men have to work harder to meet the standards of women compared to men. Incels are so judge mental which is why there is a women’s right movement that spent over millions of dollars to stop man spreading and have banned men from college campus for mansplaining.

Leftist cucks can't meme.

I always have to remind myself that 99% of males have no idea how females talk outside of public.

I really really wish I never pretended to be female.

@Grotesque, how do you do it tbh? 38 years of virginity, do you fuck hookers?

The reason the left cant meme: autism

Original as a piss after beer.

>inceltears
>reality

I always have to remind myself that 99% of males have no idea how females talk outside of public.

I really really wish I never pretended to be female.
What is the worst things you have seen foids say? I assume they will be pretty bad

What is the worst things you have seen foids say? I assume they will be pretty bad
Females are rarely harsh to men, unless it's their significant other who they will berate unmercifully. Ugly males are invisible to them. If a female (and if one in a group does, it spreads to all) determines you ugly, it's over. You're nothing to them. If the ugly males insists on bothering them, they do not understand why, similar to a fly buzzing around them.

The worst stuff they say is about each other behind their backs. Females are vicious, cruel, evil monsters.

inceltears don't try to meme, they're memes themselves.

Blackpill comics 25

We can be judgmental about male physique since we are not going to ride their cocks, also the sole purpose of being "judgmental" is to understand how a whore brain works.

WTF is this low IQ shit? These normies even can't meme properly.

We can be judgmental about male physique since we are not going to ride their cocks, also the sole purpose of being "judgmental" is to understand how a whore brain works.

WTF is this low IQ shit? These normies even can't meme properly.
When they say judgement they are talking about being whiny, bitchy and entitled. They’re not talking about the type when you make decisions and analyze. It’s a bad meme because they are being hypocritical. When was the last time an incel spent millions of dollars on a campaign on the way a woman sits?