Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i went to gymcel with my incel weakling friend

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This was a long time ago..

We went to do benchpress and i was warming up on the bar. But my friend he couldn't lift the bar, he was struggling just to move it off his chest. So I said, well lets just do free weights, he can bench the 5 lbers or something.

But he went into the womens section of the gym and stole the womans bar from the bench. The 25 lb benching bar women use. The other guys, girls & the staff at the gym were just shaking their heads and laughing.

He was still struggling with the womens bar, like totally straining in his face, putting his legs and body into it, etc.. but he did get 3-4 reps a set out. I said once he gets a good 8-12 reps for 3 sets he could add a 2.5 lber to each side.

When you accidentally post the /r/inceltear thread on .co?

When you accidentally post the /r/inceltear thread on .co?

For inspiration my friend did get up to benching the mens bar after several months work. And he was even going up to having the 2.5 lbers on each side of the bar. But he quit going at that point.

In honesty looking back he should have stayed lower and really mastered the lower weights before pushing himself, as he wasn't doing nice clean reps to make it up.

Gymcels are proof that female standards are out of this world. Here we have a group of men that are fit by any measure, and still not good enough for women because we don't have the Chad facial features they crave.

It's all women's fault. That is all.

As to your friend, JFL. I dunno, he's just fucked.

Gymcels are proof that female standards are out of this world. Here we have a group of men that are fit by any measure, and still not good enough for women becuase we don't have the Chad facial features they crave.

It's all women's fault. That is all.

I am a God tier level in economics and you are right.. its supply and demand.

Hugely overweight/hormonally fucked up women, who also then go on birth control pills which shut down their fertility(and I believe a lot of their sexual drive although I can't prove it)... so there just are relatively few women who want to have sex I think on any given day.

The women who still want to fuck, they of course are going to choose the top tier men available to them. I think in the past this often meant just a regular guy was all that was available, but now they have literally 10's of thousands of men available and competing.

So they are upping the bidding. Why does Tesla's stock keep going up? More people want to buy it at the prices than want to sell it.

Back in my gymcelling days, I've taken a few of my untrained framecel friends to the gym. I was always embarrassed to be associated with them and particularly disgusted when they were so weak that they could barely bench the bar.

You could’ve had him lifting one plate in two months, you’re a failure of a friend

i don't believe that someone could be that weak
i don't see how it's so hard to bench press too. it's just a simple motion of pushing something off your chest. i guess that's a gymcel trait though, cause i gymcelled pretty hard for 5 years prior to being black pilled lol

I wonder id he has an account here

I think if you can't at least press the bar, you have something medically wrong with you like a hormonal issue or some sort of nervous system disorder that might need to be checked out. I can understand weaklings who can only bench press 95 lbs untrained or something, but not being able to do the bar and struggling to press the woman's bar indicates a level of strength I think you'd have a hard time walking upright and probably get knocked over by a slight breeze.

I think if you can't at least press the bar, you have something medically wrong with you like a hormonal issue or some sort of nervous system disorder that might need to be checked out. I can understand weaklings who can only bench press 95 lbs untrained or something, but not being able to do the bar and struggling to press the woman's bar indicates a level of strength I think you'd have a hard time walking upright and probably get knocked over by a slight breeze.

Ya good points.. when I first started gymcelling the bar was heavy, and i was in good shape like athletic at that time. Most of the early increase in strength while gymcelling is from the nervous system learning how to work the muscle fibers together in that motion to apply force.

I think its his build like his legs are normal and he is a great walker. But he just has a very tiny shoulders & arms. Which actually helps his walking as he doesn't have a big upper body to carry around.

He literally gets shoulder width mogged and arm muscle mogged by average women.