Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I went out with my chad cousin

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
I don't really wanna go into detail because the whole experience is what got me into blackpill and is major suicide fuel to this day,so I'm just gonna list some main points.

So a few years ago,when I was like 17,I went out with a chad cousin of mine who was visiting for a few days,he lives in a different country,but we stay somewhat close.

Basically,we go out to this bar near where I live(small town,but a lot of tourists in summer),we sit down and order two beers,when I notice these 3 beautiful girls who were sitting alone across from us looking towards our table and giggling to each other.I try to act cool and casually turn my head towards my cousin and we get to talking.Like a minute later in the corner of my eye I spot those 3 girls getting up,I thought they were leaving,but instead to my great surprise I see them coming towards our table.They walk up to where we're sitting and one of them asks us if they could join us(while the other cunts are giggling),we say sure.My heart is pumping,for the first time in my life women aren't repulsed by me.

We start talking,they ask us where we're from,we ask them where they're from etc etc.turns out they lived in my country,but far from my hometown.So we continue the conversation for a few minutes when I notice a strange thing,each one of the girls has their back slightly turned towards me and all are looking at my cousin,also when he speaks the seem to pay close attention,meanwhile when I start talking they seem to just wait for me to end and give me one word answers,even though my cousin barely speaks the language.

Suddenly,my cousin says something which I didn't think was funny at all,nor did he he seem to intend for it to to come out as a humorous statement,but the girls obviously thought it was hilarious since they all started laughing and the one sitting nearest to him puts her hand on his shoulder and at the same time gives him the widest "I want you to fuck me now" smile I have ever seen.I was really weirded out since I thought girls value confidence more than anything else and since my cousin couldn't even speak well everything he said would usually come out awkward and he would keep asking us how you pronounced certain words.

The conversation continued in the same theme,I was ignored,my cousin was adored.Later we all went out to a nearby club,at which he got some more painfully blatant IOI's,women would try to catch his eye and were all smiling at him while staring him in the face.I was shocked since I'd never seen girls act this way.

At the end of the night he ended up going to that first girl's place.The next day he told me all about how he fucked her while I pretended not to be on the verge of tears.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I met a manlet Tyrone through my cousin I'm babysitting for. I'm 5'6 and have a good 2 or 3 inches on him.

Apparently he gets laid constantly thanks to thug game.

If you're short. Ugly. Ethnic. Its fucking impossible.

you don't take the blackpill; the blackpill takes you.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Tell him you are incel virgin. He may try to help if he is a good cousin that is

Chads have power over women, if he suggests a foid should sleep with you, she just might only in hopes of complying with him and hoping to get him after.

Or he could bring a women over and then, bring another women over and he ignores the foid 1 and sleeps with the second women. You converse with foid 1 with you as the only other guy around. Foid #1 will be so enranged and depressed by it she may even sleep with you.

Last edited:
Tell him you are incel virgin. He may try to help if he is a good cousin that is

Chads have power over women, if he suggests a foid should sleep with you, she just might only in hopes of complying with him and hoping to get him after.

Or he could bring a women over and then, bring another women over and he ignores the foid 1 and sleeps with the second women. You converse with foid 1 with you as the only other guy around. Foid #1 will be so enranged and depressed by it she may even sleep with you.
Very high iq advice here OP

High iq post. Screen cap this even.

I don't really wanna go into detail because the whole experience is what got me into blackpill and is major suicide fuel to this day,so I'm just gonna list some main points.

So a few years ago,when I was like 17,I went out with a chad cousin of mine who was visiting for a few days,he lives in a different country,but we stay somewhat close.

Basically,we go out to this bar near where I live(small town,but a lot of tourists in summer),we sit down and order two beers,when I notice these 3 beautiful girls who were sitting alone across from us looking towards our table and giggling to each other.I try to act cool and casually turn my head towards my cousin and we get to talking.Like a minute later in the corner of my eye I spot those 3 girls getting up,I thought they were leaving,but instead to my great surprise I see them coming towards our table.They walk up to where we're sitting and one of them asks us if they could join us(while the other cunts are giggling),we say sure.My heart is pumping,for the first time in my life women aren't repulsed by me.

We start talking,they ask us where we're from,we ask them where they're from etc etc.turns out they lived in my country,but far from my hometown.So we continue the conversation for a few minutes when I notice a strange thing,each one of the girls has their back slightly turned towards me and all are looking at my cousin,also when he speaks the seem to pay close attention,meanwhile when I start talking they seem to just wait for me to end and give me one word answers,even though my cousin barely speaks the language.

Suddenly,my cousin says something which I didn't think was funny at all,nor did he he seem to intend for it to to come out as a humorous statement,but the girls obviously thought it was hilarious since they all started laughing and the one sitting nearest to him puts her hand on his shoulder and at the same time gives him the widest "I want you to fuck me now" smile I have ever seen.I was really weirded out since I thought girls value confidence more than anything else and since my cousin couldn't even speak well everything he said would usually come out awkward and he would keep asking us how you pronounced certain words.

The conversation continued in the same theme,I was ignored,my cousin was adored.Later we all went out to a nearby club,at which he got some more painfully blatant IOI's,women would try to catch his eye and were all smiling at him while staring him in the face.I was shocked since I'd never seen girls act this way.

At the end of the night he ended up going to that first girl's place.The next day he told me all about how he fucked her while I pretended not to be on the verge of tears.

Just what you should expect.

That's rough, I have been in very similar situations with a good friend of mine who was a genuinely good person but when we would hang out in public places I received the same treatment from any female who we would come in contact with. He did try to help get me laid but it didn't really work. There were times where he would actively try to talk me up to a girl and try to get her to try to talk to me enough to see I was more than what I was on the outside but unfortunately, it did not work. Good friends do help keep things tolerable in life, but as we all know, it's not a solution.
My personal coping mechanism has always been work, being the best I can be at what I love to do. It has earned me the term work-a-holic, as with having good friends it makes life a bit more tolerable but only just. The truth is gentlemen, pieces are missing from our lives that do not have a complete and/or permanent substitute.