Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "When I was younger, my dream was to marry a hot Indian guy with beautiful hair"

@tehgymcel420 wth?

LifeFuel "When I was younger, my dream was to marry a Giga Chadpreet with beautiful hair"​

nigga how is this lifefuel?

An ethnic ltb longing for a chadpreet, oh my, massive lifefuel

LifeFuel "When I was younger, my dream was to marry a Giga Chadpreet with beautiful hair"​

Reminds me of Chudtag
Well this LifeFuel is too good,man.

Imagine if a women said "When I was younger, my dream was to marry a hot Abo guy with beautiful face"

No I didn't expect ANY women to ever want an Indian husband
meh, people want to date koreans because they only see kpop, but if foids saw ordinary ricecels they wouldn't be interested

if this foid only watched bollywood, they'd only see a small, glamourized sub-section of indians, usually with lighter skin

she's not gl, even bollywood actors would easily mog her

meh, people want to date koreans because they only see kpop, but if foids saw ordinary ricecels they wouldn't be interested

if this foid only watched bollywood, they'd only see a small, glamourized sub-section of indians, usually with lighter skin

she's not gl, even bollywood actors would easily mog her
You mean to say chinks have good perception, curries don't

You mean to say chinks have good perception, curries don't
korean gooks have good perception because people only see a small sub-set of their society

in their own society, people see people from all levels of looks and status. but for foreign societies, they might only see a few high-status people

if she hasn't met most indians and only knows them from bollywood, she'll have a more positive view of them

When they think Indian they almost always think chadpreet or white passing if they want to marry them.
curry version of just be white theory jfl

U tried fin or minoxidil if ur in a position to buy them?
I’m not doing fin (not risking side effects) and doing an alternative to minox since I don’t want the sides of minox. Just experimenting since there are so many causes of hair loss.

It’s a modern day disease.

Hair is probably the most important thing for young men

good Hair and not being fat are the most important (excluding being extremely short)

I’m not doing fin (not risking side effects) and doing an alternative to minox since I don’t want the sides of minox. Just experimenting since there are so many causes of hair loss.

good Hair and not being fat are the most important (excluding being extremely short)
Side effects r extremely rare but hair is life u decide what's best I suppose.

Side effects r extremely rare but hair is life u decide what's best I suppose.
Are you on fin?

I read fin doesn’t regrow hair only stops hair loss and even then it does not stop hair loss for all users, but some and then its efficacy drops after 5 years.

Fin is used for mtf (which I do not want to be apart of)

Finasteride does not fix the route cause of hair loss.

I always need to know the route cause, the why.

Instead of just taking a pill used for mtf transgenders

Hair is life but I’d rather just get a hair transplant if my methods fail

You are retarded. Just get on fin before it is too late. Topical Finasteride at the correct dose has 0 side effect and stops all hair loss. I have two family members on it and they even regrew hair.

You are retarded. Just get on fin before it is too late. Topical Finasteride at the correct dose has 0 side effect and stops all hair loss. I have two family members on it and they even regrew hair.
correct dose for me is 0

I need dht, if anything I need more.

Plus finasteride causss weaker erections

correct dose for me is 0

I need dht, if anything I need more.

Plus finasteride causss weaker erections
Topical Finasteride will only lower hair DHT, it won't lower systemic DHT except if you overdose it like a retard. You will get your boners and keep your hair. Watch this on how to dose it to avoid all sides.

Are you on fin?

I read fin doesn’t regrow hair only stops hair loss and even then it does not stop hair loss for all users, but some and then its efficacy drops after 5 years.

Fin is used for mtf (which I do not want to be apart of)

Finasteride does not fix the route cause of hair loss.

I always need to know the route cause, the why.

Instead of just taking a pill used for mtf transgenders

Hair is life but I’d rather just get a hair transplant if my methods fail
Ur misinformed fin drops dht, dht is the cause of hairloss,the increase to in which increases in men as the age is the reason you will lose hair, the sides and back off the head hair are more resistant to dht which is why they are the last to go for fully bald people. also u won't suddenly become a foid if u take fin it doesn't affect tetesterone and about it's effectiveness decreasing that's very rare and only happens in few people. they are also studies showing it doesn't just stop but grows hair too especially paired with minoxidil finally if you want a indept guide to hairless go on looksmax.org then search for hairless guide and hair maxxing guides.

Topical Finasteride will only lower hair DHT, it won't lower systemic DHT except if you overdose it like a retard. You will get your boners and keep your hair. Watch this on how to dose it to avoid all sides.
He's beyond retarded if he thinks he needs dht gRAYS man.

Ur misinformed fin drops dht, dht is the cause of hairloss,the increase to in which increases in men as the age is the reason you will lose hair, the sides and back off the head hair are more resistant to dht which is why they are the last to go for fully bald people. also u won't suddenly become a foid if u take fin it doesn't affect tetesterone and about it's effectiveness decreasing that's very rare and only happens in few people. they are also studies showing it doesn't just stop but grows hair too especially paired with minoxidil finally if you want a indept guide to hairless go on looksmax.org then search for hairless guide and hair maxxing guides.
I had the most hairloss when I was younger when men typically have the best hair

JBC proven once again, when will this torment for us ricecels end? @Animecel2D

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back