Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was young a foid burned the top of my scalp with boiling water

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
When I was 21 I was working in an internship in the centre of the town I live. On my way back home I noticed there was a hair saloon, nothing too much fancy.

For practical purposes, to manage my time better I decided to cut my hair there. One of the worst mistakes I ever made, it was a place with only foids and one gay guy cutting hair. Because at that time I was very bluepilled I didn't see this as a threat.

One of those foids was pointed to cut my hair, you could see at her face she didn't like that, at that time I didn't understanded why. After she cut my hair she asked if I wanted to wash it, I said yes. She put the water in the hottest temperature and burned my scalp. Even after I said it was too hot she continued, only after I removed my head she said "Oh sorry" and then she put in a colder water.

This forever damaged my hair and it made a big part of my hair in the crown never to return it was already a little weak because of genetics, but after that the hair on the top of my head was never the same again.

At that time, because I was too bluepilled, and didn't know anything about how foids see man they consider subhuman I kept asking questions on why she did that, what I did to her. I didn't do anything, since the beginning she didn't liked me and I couldn't understand why.

Some years later, after finding the blackpill it was all clear to me why, at that time I already knew why girls never wanted anything with me, but I didn't know that if you are ugly they don't want absolutely anything with you, they don't want to be close to you, they don't want to work with you, they don't want to work FOR you, they want you gone, they want you to never exist and stay aways from their sight.

She did that so I would never go back there. If I knew about the blackpill before, I could have avoided having my hair permanently damaged by a woman.

don't trust a foid to do anything for you, they will ruin your life

Did you end up trying any way to gain back your hair? Or is it permanently damaged and gone?

Add her to the ticklist of targets

They wants us dead and gone.

I relate to you so much. When I was in 2nd grade a foid tripped me and made me hit my face to concrete full speed. My nose was permanently fucked after that. For my entire life I was bullied for this, without this maybe i could have looksmaxxed to become a normie but this shit sealed the deal for me,it's fucking over. I'm currently saving money for surgery but even the doctors i talked to said that it will never be the same,only some improvements. And you know what's the worst fucking part? This foid that gave me this curse not only get away with it scot free at the time,but even right now I would assume she doesn't even remember how much she ruined a man's life. She's living her life getting gangbanged by Chads.

the foid didn't see you as a person but as a disgusting ugly toy to hurt, they are that sadistic.

When I was 21 I was working in an internship in the centre of the town I live. On my way back home I noticed there was a hair saloon, nothing too much fancy.

For practical purposes, to manage my time better I decided to cut my hair there. One of the worst mistakes I ever made, it was a place with only foids and one gay guy cutting hair. Because at that time I was very bluepilled I didn't see this as a threat.

One of those foids was pointed to cut my hair, you could see at her face she didn't like that, at that time I didn't understanded why. After she cut my hair she asked if I wanted to wash it, I said yes. She put the water in the hottest temperature and burned my scalp. Even after I said it was too hot she continued, only after I removed my head she said "Oh sorry" and then she put in a colder water.

This forever damaged my hair and it made a big part of my hair in the crown never to return it was already a little weak because of genetics, but after that the hair on the top of my head was never the same again.

At that time, because I was too bluepilled, and didn't know anything about how foids see man they consider subhuman I kept asking questions on why she did that, what I did to her. I didn't do anything, since the beginning she didn't liked me and I couldn't understand why.

Some years later, after finding the blackpill it was all clear to me why, at that time I already knew why girls never wanted anything with me, but I didn't know that if you are ugly they don't want absolutely anything with you, they don't want to be close to you, they don't want to work with you, they don't want to work FOR you, they want you gone, they want you to never exist and stay aways from their sight.

She did that so I would never go back there. If I knew about the blackpill before, I could have avoided having my hair permanently damaged by a woman.
I think she does that to sterelize it because she is afraid of germs touching your hair

Very deep tbh

I relate to you so much. When I was in 2nd grade a foid tripped me and made me hit my face to concrete full speed. My nose was permanently fucked after that. For my entire life I was bullied for this, without this maybe i could have looksmaxxed to become a normie but this shit sealed the deal for me,it's fucking over. I'm currently saving money for surgery but even the doctors i talked to said that it will never be the same,only some improvements. And you know what's the worst fucking part? This foid that gave me this curse not only get away with it scot free at the time,but even right now I would assume she doesn't even remember how much she ruined a man's life. She's living her life getting gangbanged by Chads.
Brutal story :cryfeels:

Did you end up trying any way to gain back your hair? Or is it permanently damaged and gone?

Add her to the ticklist of targets
Yes, but I can only do now that I have a job that pay ok and could go to a doctor and do full treatment, Im seeing some results.

Sorry to hear this broh and people wonder why we hate those cunts so much.

Take revenge
Hosnetly I thought a lot about that after realizing it but when I passed were the saloon was it seems it closed or changed places, now it is a coffe shop.

Le empathetic gender

Brutal scaldpill.

Yes, but I can only do now that I have a job that pay ok and could go to a doctor and do full treatment, Im seeing some results.

Sorry to hear this broh and people wonder why we hate those cunts so much.

Hosnetly I thought a lot about that after realizing it but when I passed were the saloon was it seems it closed or changed places, now it is a coffe shop.
That's good to hear hopefully you won't lose to the Norwood reaper

Shave your head

Find that bitch and banish her to the shadow realm