Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When i was in middle & highschool i wanted to dye my hair

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
It was that phase. Never went through with it because people would've probably made fun of me my smother too. Chad only :incel::feels:

Has anyone here ever dyed their hair? How did people react?

Last edited:
Dye it what color? Almost afraid to ask.

Blonde, i have jet black hair and i'm pale as fuck.
Yeah. I would've been one of the losers laughing too if I saw that. But hey, I think blonde hair looks funny.

I dye my hair black because I started going grey in my early 20's, I have long hair because I hate going to the barbers tho. Haven't cut it in like 5-6 years now JFL.

When I was in middle school I saw a picture of SS4 Gogeta in a magazine and thought the red hair looked badass so I had mom buy me a jar of red manic panic and a bleach kit.
After bleaching and dying the hair instead of turning into a badass deep red it turned pink. Like hot fucking pink.

During my youth I had this "welp I guess it is what it is" attitude towards everything so rather than simply dying over it a darker color or even going back to my natural color I lived with bright pink hair for several months. Keep in mind this was long before foids dying their hair wacky colors was the in thing, back then you NEVER saw people around with unnatural hair color.
The bullying wasn't that bad and most of it came from adults though.

When I was in middle school I saw a picture of SS4 Gogeta in a magazine and thought the red hair looked badass so I had mom buy me a jar of red manic panic and a bleach kit.
After bleaching and dying the hair instead of turning into a badass deep red it turned pink. Like hot fucking pink.

During my youth I had this "welp I guess it is what it is" attitude towards everything so rather than simply dying over it a darker color or even going back to my natural color I lived with bright pink hair for several months. Keep in mind this was long before foids dying their hair wacky colors was the in thing, back then you NEVER saw people around with unnatural hair color.
The bullying wasn't that bad and most of it came from adults though.
Dude, my inspiration to dye my hair was ss vegeta. :lul:

butum uzduhintas

My aryan brother dyed his hair black when he was 12 or so, he looked really weird. Blonde people who dye their hair black often look weird and unnatural. It's quite common too.