Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When I was in Asia this was the rule

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I am not allowed to travel for a long time because of my criminal record, you need to have a declaration from the police for long-stay visas (my presence scared some toilets and they called the police on me for "being creepy"), but I managed to travel to some Asian countries for a maximum of 2 weeks a piece, as a Black man I had 0 success. But I did see quite some Asian men with White toilets, not as much as the reverse but I noticed a very common trend, namely this:

Screenshot 20220729 010119

I am convinced that for non-Blue eyed men JBW is actually just JBT (Just be tall), this South Korean man is by no means a Chang, he's a Normie in the face, but his height means that he can "upgrade" to a White toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When I was in South Korea I also found out that men who are 190 cm and taller are extremely common, though a lot of them are morbidly obese. If they're lean and lanky they can easily get a White toilet, if she's willing to fuck a dog, don't you think she'd also be willing to fuck a dog muncher?

This is perhaps one of the greatest issues for Ricecels, the much lower average heights also means that the few Tallfags in the Far East brutally mog their entire countries into oblivion.

I am not allowed to travel for a long time because of my criminal record, you need to have a declaration from the police for long-stay visas (my presence scared some toilets and they called the police on me for "being creepy"), but I managed to travel to some Asian countries for a maximum of 2 weeks a piece, as a Black man I had 0 success. But I did see quite some Asian men with White toilets, not as much as the reverse but I noticed a very common trend, namely this:

View attachment 643380

I am convinced that for non-Blue eyed men JBW is actually just JBT (Just be tall), this South Korean man is by no means a Chang, he's a Normie in the face, but his height means that he can "upgrade" to a White toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When I was in South Korea I also found out that men who are 190 cm and taller are extremely common, though a lot of them are morbidly obese. If they're lean and lanky they can easily get a White toilet, if she's willing to fuck a dog, don't you think she'd also be willing to fuck a dog muncher?

This is perhaps one of the greatest issues for Ricecels, the much lower average heights also means that the few Tallfags in the Far East brutally mog their entire countries into oblivion.
If East Asian or SEA man were taller than white people in average then they would try to steal white woman. JFL at face coper