Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When I was a kid I went near to asssult a foid Kek

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I didn't even know what a rape was but I already had a tickle fetish so I wanted to tickle this foid friend of mine since we were in the same circle of friends and we used to play together and fight and shit.

So i basically tried to grab her but she escapade and I ran after her in order to capture her while she tried to flee to her home. Right before managing to get into her home i managed to get her and I forced her into the ground with my body and tickled her a lot. As it seems I accidentally touched her pussy and she complained with her mom who got super angry at me.
It felt super fun and arousing even tho I was a kid and there was absolutely no malice in what I did, only innocent curiosity and a primordial fetish urge I had.

Even as a kid she knew not to let the incel touch her. Only her Chad uncle is allowed to do that.

I didn't even know what a rape was but I already had a tickle fetish so I wanted to tickle this foid friend of mine since we were in the same circle of friends and we used to play together and fight and shit.

:chad:

chads.co

I actually assaulted one unironically. Back then boys grabbed each other by the nipples (gay af but still a child jfl), and I tried pinching a girl's nipples and grope her tits cause I didn't understand why no boy actually did that to a girl cause pinching other boy's nipples is gay af to me. She just said "eww I don't like that"

The cool thing about being a kid is doing that and not getting AIDS in jail

Did you touch her bare pussy or when her clothes on?

I went on assaulting foids when I was a 18 kv incel (and pro feminism Kek). I basically needed foid's body so much I got drunk at every party and touched foids or tried to force kiss them. I thought we were all equal so foids want sex just as much as me so harassing them is not such a big deal.
Needless to say I've been at risk of being beated up by white knight cucks lol
Did you touch her bare pussy or when her clothes on?
Clothes on man. We were playing outside like children do
Even as a kid she knew not to let the incel touch her. Only her Chad uncle is allowed to do that.
Fun fact i tried to force kiss her again at 18 and she brutally rejected me while offering another bad guys her ass in exchange for some weed

based
yup, chad only, you were trespassing
I went on assaulting foids when I was a 18 kv incel (and pro feminism Kek). I basically needed foid's body so much I got drunk at every party and touched foids or tried to force kiss them. I thought we were all equal so foids want sex just as much as me so harassing them is not such a big deal.
Needless to say I've been at risk of being beated up by white knight cucks lol

Clothes on man. We were playing outside like children do

Fun fact i tried to force kiss her again at 18 and she brutally rejected me while offering another bad guys her ass in exchange for some weed
based

Last edited:
Even as a kid I was too high inhib to do something like that

That's some based shit mother fucker

you're pretty smart to do stuff like that as a kid. you can get away with so much shit when you're in your youth.
there was a mentally challenged guy in my preschool who would chase girls and boys then tackle them and fondle their private parts lol. he was a fucking creep, but cos he was young and severally handicapped, the police and education system never did anything about it. he just got sent to the naughty mat to think about what he had done. and he'd do the same thing the next day.

That's some based shit mother fucker
Autism pride
you're pretty smart to do stuff like that as a kid. you can get away with so much shit when you're in your youth.
there was a mentally challenged guy in my preschool who would chase girls and boys then tackle them and fondle their private parts lol. he was a fucking creep, but cos he was young and severally handicapped, the police and education system never did anything about it. he just got sent to the naughty mat to think about what he had done. and he'd do the same thing the next day.
It was more of a consequence of absence of social skills. I wanted to do this stuff but no foid was spontaneously coming at me so I simply thought that something I wanted so bad should have been desired also by foids since "we are all equal and gender is a social construct" right? This one only applies to my late teens tho since when I assaulted the girl we were kids and we never even thought about sex

Last edited: