Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was a kid I thought watching Sakura from Naruto getting beat up was funny

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26yNlLJHYaM

I wasn't much into Naruto (always prefered Dragon Ball and One Piece) but I remember when I was around 9 we were watching this episode on Jetix at a friends house. I didn't know any of the characters but dunno why watching Sakura getting beat up by the bad guys was funny af :feelshaha: At that time and age the scene was quite brutal, usually fights in cartoons are just grappling and kicks or punches to the chest and the guys don't seem to care. Here you see she is suffering with each blow and she's bleeding. Mother of friend didn't like Naruto and told us to change channel (hardcore Christian parents and all) but still we didn't do it and watched the whole thing. If she saw that DBZ where Videl gets even more beat up what would she have thought.

Sakura is a bitch.
I only read Naruto until volume 11 or 12 (when Naruto starts training with Jiraiya I think, I read it like 10 years ago) so I don't know if she had much character development but I remember she was very whiny and annoying. Also how she simped for Sasuke in the first trial that Kakashi gives the team or her hatred for Ino.

I only read Naruto until volume 11 or 12 (when Naruto starts training with Jiraiya I think, I read it like 10 years ago) so I don't know if she had much character development but I remember she was very whiny and annoying. Also how she simped for Sasuke in the first trial that Kakashi gives the team or her hatred for Ino.
She never changed much after the first series:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85VL9ZVDMGQ

i started hating foids way before puberty

She blackpilled me, the way she hated naruto the rejected weak incel who simped for her all the time and even saved her life BUT SHE STILL HATED HIM DESPITE HIS GREAT PERSONALITY and wanted sasuke the emomaxxed dark triad popular chad who tried to murder her and told her she is annoying AND SHE EVEN WANTED TO BETRAY HER OWN VILLAGE AND LEAVE WITH HIM TYPICAL FOID:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: THAT SHIT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE THE FRIENDLESS NOT POPULAR KIDS WITH GREAT PERSONALITY LIKE NARUTO GET REJECTED FOR CHADS LIKE SASUKE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
But in the end Naruto ascended, got married and had kids with the shy foid with big titties Hinata.

that scene makes me cry every time
you have no soul OP

that scene makes me cry every time
you have no soul OP
I was 9 years old and was stupid bruh. BTW do you recommend watching Naruto part 1 skipping all the filler or even without filler is not worth it? I'm not so nostalgic for Shippuden but part 1 yeah.

watch all the filler bro just have fun there's no rush

but don't re-watch if you have other stuff you've never seen, naruto will always be there, rarer stuff you're more apt to lsoe track of

watch all the filler bro just have fun there's no rush

but don't re-watch if you have other stuff you've never seen, naruto will always be there, rarer stuff you're more apt to lsoe track of
As my original post says I know a little about Naruto because when I was a kid I read the manga until volume 10/11 and played the games which cover all the story but I don't remember much.

I’ll admit I kinda liked Sakura at the start cause she exhibited traits of the typical princess character. And when I was young I was a sucker for those.
Now I don’t like her once I grew up, most naruto girls are low-tier tbh.

I’ll admit I kinda liked Sakura at the start cause she exhibited traits of the typical princess character. And when I was young I was a sucker for those.

You mean like being prissy/entitled and pining for prince sasuke?

I thought Sakura was like Misty from Pokemon. Excessively rude and full of herself. It reminded me of how other depictions of foids here in fembot burgerland were; and it made me think I wasn't attracted to foids because they were too similar to men. When Hinata was on screen; I saw what they could be, and I liked that version a lot more.

Japanese love seeing female heroes getting beat up badly kek.

I don't think it's so much about that, like they don't want to show a helpless girl just getting pummeled.
What's impressive about Sakura and Videl is their determination, how they keep fighting in a situation where a normal foid would just scream and go limp and hope for mercy.
Videl and Sakura fight through the pain in a heroic way we wish women (or even ourselves) were under duress.

I thought Sakura was like Misty from Pokemon. Excessively rude and full of herself. It reminded me of how other depictions of foids here in fembot burgerland were; and it made me think I wasn't attracted to foids because they were too similar to men. When Hinata was on screen; I saw what they could be, and I liked that version a lot more.
I also liked Misty. Might just be nostalgia
Even though Misty was rude, she was still loyal which is hilarious.
More than you can say for 3D foids.
Hinata was kinda weird cause she was just set up to be the love interest from the get go, she didn’t really do anything else.

I also liked Misty. Might just be nostalgia
Even though Misty was rude, she was still loyal which is hilarious.
More than you can say for 3D foids.
Hinata was kinda weird cause she was just set up to be the love interest from the get go, she didn’t really do anything else.
I don't want someone to be loyal in treating me like shit.

Based and beat pilled :feelskek: