Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When i was 5 years old a bee stung my dick.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Why this disgusting universe hate me so much? I was playing in my house,Then i had to pee,I proceed to pee,Then a random bee lands on my penis and decides its a good idea to sting me there,Fuck i still remember the pain like if this shit happened yesterday,and it happened 20 years ago.

comicstripcel

about 3 years ago i went to walk in public park a bird chose my crouch to shit on it . .ruined my pants

Ive never been stung by a bee.

Happy tree friends

never been stung by a bee but have been bullied by other kids

u win some u lose some

that mustve hurt tho tbh

Why this disgusting universe hate me so much? I was playing in my house,Then i had to pee,I proceed to pee,Then a random bee lands on my penis and decides its a good idea to sting me there,Fuck i still remember the pain like if this shit happened yesterday,and it happened 20 years ago.
damn...
@Diocel

A little kid kicked me in the cock for no reason one time.
I was only 18 too.

It's over nothing you can do

mogs me by having another entity touch your dick

you were cursed when you were born

:chad::banhammer:
Images 7

How old are you now btw? And yea your Just destined to fail really.

Was told while in a practicum ( Working practice for Kids While in school ) total Indoctrination btw , but we didnt Know that Back then.

From the Boss or CEO , that i wasnt meant to be Born , i was Like 13 years old or Something. I still remember that Shit to this day

Well Not that i asked for this Existence to even begin with , lol

How old are you now btw? And yea your Just destined to fail really.

Was told while in a practicum ( Working practice for Kids While in school ) total Indoctrination btw , but we didnt Know that Back then.

From the Boss or CEO , that i wasnt meant to be Born , i was Like 13 years old or Something. I still remember that Shit to this day

Well Not that i asked for this Existence to even begin with , lol
im 25 right now

I have a tree that gets lots of little flowers in spring. It ends up getting covered in bees, it's pretty cool. I've never been stung on the dick though.

Natural dick enhancing surgery? Hmmm...

I had a poodle bite my dick when I was around that age

Holy shit,Did you had to go to the hospital?
Luckily the teeth didn’t break the skin but at that point in my life I had never felt so much pain.

no internal bleeding? any side effects?
Possible bruising I guess, I don’t really recall but I remember my mom rushing me to my bed to inspect my penis. The poodle didn’t bite my naked dick because I was wearing shorts. This is the most I’ve ever talked about this incident lol

Possible bruising I guess, I don’t really recall but I remember my mom rushing me to my bed to inspect my penis. The poodle didn’t bite my naked dick because I was wearing shorts. This is the most I’ve ever talked about this incident lol

Uh sorry xD

I only have been stung once in my life, when I was 15 in August 2007. I remember dropping my Nokia 6230 on the ground.

Some dudes use them to make their dicks bigger though. :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back