Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When i was 13 i started masturbating. Now i'm 27 double that age and i'm also jacking off..... Been fucking my hand most of my life....

:feelsbadman:

just nofap bro.

I also started at 13, while chads lost their virginity at those age.

btw nice discussion very thought provoking
I'm kinda flabbergasted. Because i remember when i was 13 some of my classmates were having sex already. This milestone was not achieved by me, so by now they must have a shit ton of sex encounters while i had a lot of sexy night times with my hand. When i greet people i share with them millons of my possible kids thru hand to hand contact

loll

also how do you guys know people having sex at 13?

When I was growing up I barely knew anyone having sex at that age
You probably did not talk with the ones that did it. It's not that rare and today in our hypersexualized tiktok shithole, they must be even more degenerate

Chronic masturbation is nothing to he ashamed of
I'm not really ashamed, It's just something that i just thought of today. It's curious how so many people get laid and me and a majority of us just jack off for eternity

I'm kinda flabbergasted. Because i remember when i was 13 some of my classmates were having sex already. This milestone was not achieved by me, so by now they must have a shit ton of sex encounters while i had a lot of sexy night times with my hand. When i greet people i share with them millons of my possible kids thru hand to hand contact
Cope with this. Many normies may suffer chronic lack of sex due to months without a partner.

Your hand is the one lover that will never disappoint you. Ah, well, it might... I always thought that I ever loose my right hand, I will kill me three weeks later.

I started at 9

Fucking brutal :feelsrope:

I started at 10 maybe.

Cope with this. Many normies may suffer chronic lack of sex due to months without a partner.
Yeah below average normies, the normies i see have no lack of sexual partners. If they want to have sex that is.

Your hand is the one lover that will never disappoint you. Ah, well, it might... I always thought that I ever loose my right hand, I will kill me three weeks later.
Imagine losing your hands and literally lose the ability to masturbate