Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 13 a girl told me If I dont get a girlfriend by the time im 15 im gay

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im 18 now and the farthest ive ever got with a girl was holding her hand (4 years ago). Im a kissless virgin and if I dont get a girlfriend by the time im 19 its 100% over, for some reason there is just something about me that women find repulsive. It could be that I have a soft high pitched voice or that I have zero status and a nice guy aspie type of demeanor. How am I supposed to get a girlfriend If I dont know whats wrong with me

You said you were 16 in another thread dude. nice try

youngcel cant decide on how young he is. kek

Lol at these shitheel teens wasting time posting their youth away here. Go outside. Come back in 10 years if you fail.

Just lol at posting here in you prime.

Popbob said:
Im 18 now and the farthest ive ever got with a girl was holding her hand (4 years ago). Im a kissless virgin and if I dont get a girlfriend by the time im 19 its 100% over, for some reason there is just something about me that women find repulsive. It could be that I have a soft high pitched voice or that I have zero status and a nice guy aspie type of demeanor. How am I supposed to get a girlfriend If I dont know whats wrong with me

Having a beta voice is bad enough, don't be a nice guy

Virginp0wers said:
youngcel cant decide on how young he is. kek

what the fuck are you talking about

FACEandLMS said:
Lol at these shitheel teens wasting time posting their youth away here. Go outside. Come back in 10 years if you fail.

Just lol at posting here in you prime.

If im in my prime now then its truly over

It's emasculating as fuck that people assume you must like dick if you're incompetent with girls. Its also strange because homos tend to have female friends and get along with women.

Popbob said:
what the fuck are you talking about

If im in my prime now then its truly over

You've never approached a woman before so you don't know.

FACEandLMS said:
You've never approached a woman before so you don't know.

yeah but how am I supposed to approach a woman If I dont get iois

Popbob said:

Maybe there is nothing wrong with you, those bitches love to label people, specially incels, in a most offensive way. I remember a most obnoxious one telling me that whoever does not have a car cannot be called adult.

Popbob said:

You’re pretty young, id say just be patient to save yourself the mental stress. Being around here isnt gonna help you tbh.

It's over if you don't lose your virginity in high school.