Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was 12 I cold approached a 17 year old foid

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
So I went to the mall with my mom and while she went off shopping, I just trolled around the mall doing nothing. Then I walked past this store and saw a girl in the store working behind the counter. So doing my best PUA impression, I walked into the store and started talking to her. I don't know why I thought I could fraud my age as I was like 5'2 or 5'3 at the time and weighed like 110 pounds and had no facial hair. She automatically told me how young I looked and I lied and said I was 14 and that's when she said I'm still too young because she was 17. Needless to say, I got turned down.

incel culture needed to be here ecades ago

How pedo of her to even address you :feelstastyman:

mogs to oblivion for even talking to a woman, much less approaching her

How pedo of her to even address you :feelstastyman:
I know right. Imagine if a 17 year old male was seen publicly conversing with a 12 year old girl....even if it was something totally innocent. People would automatically suspect the worst.

You were a stupid kid sounds like

When I was 6 I fancied this 7 year old in the year above called Natalie. I asked her if I could sit with her at lunch. She said "no".

When I was 6 I fancied this 7 year old in the year above called Natalie. I asked her if I could sit with her at lunch. She said "no".
Brutal6

Describe her characteristics to us please.

Cute. She grew into a 7/10 Becky. She's currently married to an ugly bald man and has two kids. They kids might be Chad's. I'm not sure.

She would've fucked a 14 year old Chad

Low inhib mogs me hard.

absolute chad

That is terrible!