Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 11 this video was the best thing ever made

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/iqinOK5ZPdU

When I was 11 I started to become more interested in manga and anime and I became a lil weeb kek. Like all the kids my age I watched Bakugan and played the DS game (unironically amazing game) and I had a big crush on Runo Misaki, she was one of my multiple waifus. I liked to imagine my character of the Bakugan DS game was canon and I was the bf of Runo. The tan girl with big tits was hawt too but Runo was so much better. I think I even wrote some shitty fanfiction about it but it's long lost because I threw away my computer from that time like 10 years ago (it stopped working because it was an old toaster). So this video that combined Avril Lavigne music (I also had a crush on her kek) and Runo from Bakugan was the shit. I watched it so many times and even downloaded it and converted it to 3gp so I could watch it on my shitty phone. I'm citing @Wizard32 so he can provide an evaluation of my childhood waifu.

Last edited:
The bluepill :bluepill: days were the best. With so much hope about the future. Nothing but an illusion created by Hollywood.

Who's the girl from your profile? I wish I could have a gf that looked like her

When I was six:

Over for bakugancels

I'm citing @Wizard32 so he can provide an evaluation of my childhood waifu.
It's one of those series I plan to watch a fansub of some day. I see the dub running on TV a lot but I don't want to just jump into the middle of it and dub VAs tend to be pretty horrible.

The dub of this premiered on Teletoon in July 2007 so you being 11 then (so I guess you're 26ish now) is alien as hell to me, my childhood anime was the dubbed Sailor Moon / Dragonball in the mid90s, and if you count anyhting Japs animated, also Thundercats and the films Little Nemo and Last Unicorn

Blue-haired girl is cute and I've come across various 34s of her but having not given the series requisite time I lack an emotional bond with her.

I'm sure I can relate in a way to how I bonded w/ Misty from Pokemon or whatev, so enjoy your waifu

So here is the fucking proof that you are my personal FBI agent @Komesarj89 ban that glownigger how did he know that I had sex with statue outside my room!!!!(in video game,)
This isn't true it's not fucking true please don't ban me wtf

You want to destroy me by my own hand you are using sonic weapon to fry my braincells but my tinfoil hat is blocking your attacks (in video game)
Why do you have so much schizophrenia.

The bluepill :bluepill: days were the best. With so much hope about the future. Nothing but an illusion created by Hollywood.
yeah it was a time of fascination and dopamine hype