Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 10 for some reason I used to bully a fresh off the boat arab kid

A

Arab

Banned
-
100% - Bully
I don't know why I did it but there was an arab kid that came fresh of the boat. He used to hang with me but then my white "friends" started making fun of him, bullying him and making fun of his accent. Then I also started making fun of him, bullying him, attacking him and pushing him. Despite this he still used to follow me and my white "friends" around the playground.

Fast forward I am now a friendless incel posting here.

Last edited:
herd mentality

Another retarded GrAY thread, shitskin edition

I don't know why I did it but there was an arab kid that came fresh of the boat. He used to hang with me but then my white "friends" started making fun of him, bullying him and making fun of his accent. Then I also started making fun of him, bullying him, attacking him and pushing him. Despite this he still used to follow me and my white "friends" around the playground.

Fast forward I am now a friendless incel posting here.
GIGA OG

Kek, banned for being a bully. Kek, I’ve never been a bully irl, I’ve always been bullied. I did have a period were I acted out, but I never bullied another kid.

At first I thought it said...

When I was 10 for some reason I used to buy a fresh off the boat arab kid​

But it didn't...

So, ban this bully gdmf!

silly nigger, maybe you should strap on one of them little devices you ayrabs where and finish yourself off too while youre at it

trash, i hope this rapes your mind for the rest of your life

Fast forward I am now a friendless incel posting here

Kek, banned for being a bully. Kek, I’ve never been a bully irl, I’ve always been bullied. I did have a period were I acted out, but I never bullied another kid.
id only bully foid nurses when i become a doctor

Get the fuck off you retard bully