Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I see foids I feel anger, especially if they are in revealing clothes or have lots of fakeup.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Does anyone else feel the same?

If I see them outside in public I will feel anger, if I see them in videos I am watching I will close it and dislike.

Foids who wear tons of fakeup, foids who wear revealing clothes for attention, foids who act like they are the shit, foids who are attractive, I feel anger against these.

Does anyone else relate? I actually hate this about me. It is hard to enjoy browsing online content because you constantly see foids covered in whore fakeup wearing slutty clothes so I am half the time rage scrolling on my phone.

I am unsure why I feel this way either, is it because I am 23 and KHHV? Is it because I am jealous? Is it because I know I will never have it and every day my youth slips away and I know I will never feel love?

>See woman.
>Day ruined.
:feelsrope:

it's so hard to avoid them on social media. I block all their accounts but they just spawn back 3 times like a low level video game mob

I block all their accounts but they just spawn back 3 times like a low level video game mob
If that helps your "mental health" (meme concept, depending on the context), good for you.

it's so hard to avoid them on social media. I block all their accounts but they just spawn back 3 times like a low level video game mob
When I need to brain rot I usually scroll through YouTube shorts and like 1/10 videos at least has some slut foid in egirl whore fakeup being interviewed and the normie interviewer acting like he's looking a god in the eyes. makes me fucking mad

When I need to brain rot I usually scroll through YouTube shorts and like 1/10 videos at least has some slut foid in egirl whore fakeup being interviewed and the normie interviewer acting like he's looking a god in the eyes. makes me fucking mad
when you first install tiktok at least 50% is women dancing half naked. here in germany the other 50% is some arab videos straight off arabfunny

I don't see angered women that often. Except my mother, although I understand her.
I was talking about oneself feeling angered at the sight of foids, not angry foids.

when you first install tiktok at least 50% is women dancing half naked. here in germany the other 50% is some arab videos straight off arabfunny
i've never used tiktok and from how bad it sounds i don't think i ever will

I was talking about oneself feeling angered at the sight of foids, not angry foids.
Oh. Actually, sometimes... I do. Reason? Perhaps my excessive daily consumption of threads I still read, within our forums.

i've never used tiktok and from how bad it sounds i don't think i ever will
if you want to get turboblackpilled just visit the site on pc and scroll for like 10 minutes

Oh. Actually, sometimes... I do. Reason? Perhaps my excessive daily consumption of threads I still read, within our forums.
I dunno, I felt the same when I took a break from this forum for a few months.

\
as long as you are in western europe half your feed will be this

Does anyone else feel the same?

If I see them outside in public I will feel anger, if I see them in videos I am watching I will close it and dislike.

Foids who wear tons of fakeup, foids who wear revealing clothes for attention, foids who act like they are the shit, foids who are attractive, I feel anger against these.

Does anyone else relate? I actually hate this about me. It is hard to enjoy browsing online content because you constantly see foids covered in whore fakeup wearing slutty clothes so I am half the time rage scrolling on my phone.

I am unsure why I feel this way either, is it because I am 23 and KHHV? Is it because I am jealous? Is it because I know I will never have it and every day my youth slips away and I know I will never feel love?
I can relate to you brocel. When I see foid with his boyfriend or when I foid in making reels or they posted cute photos, I immediately filled with rage

Are you German

Agreed. It’s upsetting seeing someone who can go through life doing whatever the fuck they want.

I can relate to you brocel. When I see foid with his boyfriend or when I foid in making reels or they posted cute photos, I immediately filled with rage
Okay it's nice to know I am not the only one. Hopefully we get to a point in life where we don't feel this way...

Agreed. It’s upsetting seeing someone who can go through life doing whatever the fuck they want.
I never considered that point as well. Foids go through life living on easy mode without having to try while I am barely able to keep a grasp on my subhuman waste of a life.

>She is with her bf
>They start hugging and kissing in front of you
>Try not to shot myself chanage
this is why i don't go outside but still i will slide across random videos where this happens and it is ragefuel

Yes. Another thing that makes me rage is those instagram videos where the foid shows her big bouncing aaa at the end.

Yes
It's coomfuel and ragefuel at the same time

Yes. Another thing that makes me rage is those instagram videos where the foid shows her big bouncing aaa at the end.
i don't watch videos with foids in them long enough to see that happen

i don't watch videos with foids in them long enough to see that happen
They are just quick 5 second videos with song with lyrics like “I got a pretty face and slim waist and big booty” then at the booty parts shows her ass. Suifuel.

They are just quick 5 second videos with song with lyrics like “I got a pretty face and slim waist and big booty” then at the booty parts shows her ass. Suifuel.
oh yeah i know those ones, those enrage me because those foids would likely scold men irl for flirting with them as being pervs whilst they wear prostitute tier clothing but then turn around and post slut videos where they shake their ass online

I relate heavily to this thread.

Yes because of the trauma they cause. It's a learned behavior. Your brain associates lust with the bad treatment you get from foids. It's a really shitty feeling because a biological need is associated with feelings of humiliation, shame, inadequacy, shyness, rejection. All incels eventually develop it.

The fact they exist today with freedom to do whatever they want infuriates me , bring back the patriarchy

I feel the same way.

I avoid all holes, so rarely.

I feel the same. It makes me rageful all the time when I see sluts.

Sometimes I want to treat them right but then I remember that they’re usually not loyal, they will cheat if they find someone better, and they’re superficial. The hotter she is the more of a whore she is

Even when it's not summer foids still dress like prostitutes even if it means their vagina freezing over lol I despise that about them.

Even when it's not summer foids still dress like prostitutes even if it means their vagina freezing over lol I despise that about them.
foids will literally risk death in order to dress like sluts for male attention

source: iran