Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I see braindead rock IQ autistic posts here, I

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
don't care. They're exactly what any reasonable person should expect from a repository for genetic garbage like this forum. The odd shitpile turd post makes this place feel like home. To all you literal braincels out there, I salute you. You make this place special in every sense of the word.

Don't forget the influx of copercels from PUA/TRP/Roosh V forums.

I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you; Meet a girl like you. With auburn hair and tawny eyes; The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through; Hypnotize me through. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. I couldn't get away. A cloud appears above your head; A beam of light comes shining down on you, Shining down on you. The cloud is moving nearer still. Aurora borealis comes in view; Aurora comes in view. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. I couldn't get away. Reached out a hand to touch your face; You're slowly disappearing from my view; Appearing from my view. Reached out a hand to try again; I'm floating in a beam of light with you; A beam of light with you. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I couldn't get away.

Mee to want suuperior braiiclels so I my loli waifu of cultue get and woorsip winnie da pooh :)

I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you; Meet a girl like you. With auburn hair and tawny eyes; The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through; Hypnotize me through. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. I couldn't get away. A cloud appears above your head; A beam of light comes shining down on you, Shining down on you. The cloud is moving nearer still. Aurora borealis comes in view; Aurora comes in view. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. I couldn't get away. Reached out a hand to touch your face; You're slowly disappearing from my view; Appearing from my view. Reached out a hand to try again; I'm floating in a beam of light with you; A beam of light with you. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I couldn't get away.
When you cope too hard

@AntiPain hope you win some

based, genetics is a package deal so low IQ is an incel trait anyway

:soy:

Pepsiman! Pepsiman! *organ solo* Pepsiman! *sax solo* Go! Go! *more sax solo* Go! Go! Pepsiman! *jungle drumming* *trumpet solo* Pepsiman! *jungle drumming* Go! Go! *more sax & trumpet solo* Pepsiman! Pepsi Pepsi Pepsiman!(9x)

Pepsiman! Pepsiman! *organ solo* Pepsiman! *sax solo* Go! Go! *more sax solo* Go! Go! Pepsiman! *jungle drumming* *trumpet solo* Pepsiman! *jungle drumming* Go! Go! *more sax & trumpet solo* Pepsiman! Pepsi Pepsi Pepsiman!(9x)
:soy:

tbh. as much we want deny it. ugliesness either means substantially higher IQ or lower. very rarely do I see ugly people near the median

my dick touches the toilet water

Yes low iq posts autists seem apropiate for this forum

There are different kinds of intelligence!

The odd shitpile turd post makes this place feel like home. To all you literal braincels out there, I salute you. You make this place special in every sense of the word.

giphy.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Yes depression and isolation makes you even dumber than you already may have been. Certainly affected me

2 words:

peepee poopoo

yes

Last edited:
Maybe you’re right

Pee pee poo poo ooga booga hamlossus

I have to say this reasoning is nonsense and I keep seeing it all the time

Every incel I know personally is intelligent and some even talented (art, music, etc)

Its very rare for someone to be ugly and stupid, because that would mean they not only were not part of the "cool kids" group, but they also chose not to pursue academics and steer their mind towards skills that make you think and create

Ever think you are guys are just a select few worthless humans who made themselves useless, seriously what did you do with your free time

If you weren't partying and you weren't studying, what the hell were you doing?

Last edited:
I have to say this reasoning is nonsense and I keep seeing it all the time

Every incel I know personally is intelligent and some even talented (art, music, etc)

Its very rare for someone to be ugly and stupid, because that would mean they not only were not part of the "cool kids" group, but they also chose not to pursue academics and steer their mind towards skills that make you think and create

Ever think you are guys are just a select few worthless humans to made themselves useless, seriously what did you do with your free time

If you weren't partying and you weren't studying, what the hell were you doing?
criminals are ugly. most incels are ugly. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-criminals-are-less-intelligent-non-criminals criminals are low iq. therefore u can understand that many incels are low iq and have no choice but to turn to crime to cope/take their rage out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back