Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I bought a cool car.

:whatfeels: Damn. Won’t send images outside of DMs again. Luckily for me this car show was far from where I live and not one I regularly go to, so no doxx is gonna happen. Thanks for making me aware of this though. I’m not a computer geek, only a car geek, so thanks for this information.
Most social media and shit wipes it on upload cause they don't want young kids doxxing themselves to pedos or some shit mostly for privacy sometimes the location can be tagged on
Capture
if you ever get another phone soon

Most social media and shit wipes it on upload cause they don't want young kids doxxing themselves to pedos or some shit mostly for privacy sometimes the location can be tagged on View attachment 1200641if you ever get another phone soon
My location services for Camera are turned off luckily. Still uncomfortable that people can see what phone I have and when the pic was taken. Will only send photos like this to guys I’m familiar with and trust in DMs from now on. Glad to be educated about this by a person like you knowledgeable about computers.

My location services for Camera are turned off luckily. Still uncomfortable that people can see what phone I have and when the pic was taken. Will only send photos like this to guys I’m familiar with and trust in DMs from now on. Glad to be educated about this by a person like you knowledgeable about computers.
:feelskek: Yup maybe location data is wiped on here but something tells me that might not be happening I wouldn't worry about the phone thing but if you are worried you can wipe it online or app

:feelskek: Yup maybe location data is wiped on here but something tells me that might not be happening I wouldn't worry about the phone thing but if you are worried you can wipe it online or app
Ok. I will simply only post pics to people I really trust in DMs form now on just to be safe. I’m not too concerned about this particular incident, but I will definitely avoid posting more pics of the car publicly.