Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I see a chad with a life like the gods I start to feel angry

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
These damned chads were born with superior genetics and they still lavish it on all of us, look at me, I'm genetically superior and very rich, I have sex with several stacys, I have a dream life and you, you are virgin incel sperg and low iq , rot in your room loser. :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

just the other day i saw 6'4 mulatto chadlite walking with two 6ft white foids at his side, all 3 of them towered over everyone
:feelsrope:

just the other day i saw 6'4 mulatto chadlite walking with two 6ft white foids at his side, all 3 of them towered over everyone
Brutal.

yeah same i wanna gun them down in roblox

I recently went to a chads house from church, and holy shit was I mogged every way imaginable.

Whenever i see the genetically lucky on the street i want to go up to them and beat them

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Unfortunately by the time genetic engineering is made available i won't be here to reap the rewards.

So brutal, I had to laugh.

ovER

:feelscry:

It's impossible to remain sane whenever I go outside then get brutally mogged by normies and chads with their gfs.

"Huhuh yea I'm a frat guy broh. let's party and fuck some bitchs broh"

College was absolute cancer with all these chad frat guy dipshits walking around. It boggles my mind how some of these soulless assholes get into a good school.