Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I ogremaXXed I used to push Chads on the dancefloor

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
When I was around 18 and bluepilled/redpilled I gym-maxxed and got big. Obviously since I'm here 10 years later, it didn't do anything in terms of attracting foids my face being so extremely busted, but for a small window of time when I was still bluepilled enough to frequent clubs, I used to deliberately shove and push Chads who were making out or dancing with foids using my shoulders. They'd look at me but I was too big to challenge. I just walked away laughing, It was petty, but it felt good to get a jab in at those good looking sexhavers. I am also literally crazy (bipolar) which gave me the low-inhibition needed to do something like that. I'm obviously the loser in this scenario as they went home and plowed the girls but at least I rustled their feathers a bit.

I wish i had such memories.

I wish i had such memories.
Yeah stuff like this makes rotting 10 years later a bit easier, small acts of revenge on Chads and Sexhavers. Puts a smile on my face.