Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel when I impregnate a Latina and acquire half-Hispanic mixed-race daughter, I will be a much better father to her than Joker is to Sophia

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Bro stop making it all about your ego, it is more important to be dad than mayor. Pay attention to your kids.

Incels would make the best dads amirite? Not chads like Joker who don't value what they have.

Damn I forgot about this show. Watched season 1 and 2 and some parts I admit were really funny and I liked seeing so many DC character parodies but other times it felt very woke. Season 3 worth watching?

Damn I forgot about this show. Watched season 1 and 2 and some parts I admit were really funny and I liked seeing so many DC character parodies but other times it felt very woke. Season 3 worth watching?

I've enjoyed it so far tbh, they had an interesting take on Swamp Thing, plus Batman has oneitis for negress Catwoman and is getting too cling, but at least he kidnapped Ivy's plant BFF

def gonna keep watching now that Joker has spotlight again

I think canadian airings of adult swim are a couple weeks behind tho as I'm on s3e6 and people already talkin bout s3e8

I've enjoyed it so far tbh, they had an interesting take on Swamp Thing, plus Batman has oneitis for negress Catwoman and is getting too cling, but at least he kidnapped Ivy's plant BFF

View attachment 652911

I think canadian airings of adult swim are a couple weeks behind tho as I'm on s3e6 and people already talkin bout s3e8
When I have time I will watch it :feelsokman:

Brutal. I would beat the shit out of them for even looking at me without permission, and the mom should die ngl.

Jfl, so Joker really did end up with that chick from the movie.

View attachment 652911

Why is Catwoman a negress.

Brutal. I would beat the shit out of them for even looking at me without permission, and the mom should die ngl.
she probably fucks really well

I admire she protects her kids that's the kind of woman I want to impregnate.

You want to impregnate women who DGAF about your brood and just let them drown or some shit?

Why is Catwoman a negress.
prob a tribute to the Eartha Kitt / Hallie Berrie interpretations I guess
also helps to establish it's not DCAU and is a standalone universe
doesn't bother me TBH because loli batgirl makes up for it
Not a jo bro
not quite as cute as DC Super Hero Girls version of Babs but she's nice