Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I hear about things like childhood and teenage years, nostalgia and stuff like that, I feel a flood of emotions.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Whenever I hear about people talking about their memories from when they were younger or stories from people who are currently young, I experience a mix of happiness from the good memories I did make, sadness from the fact my teenage years were shit, (also from the fact I will never get a second chance at them) and I get so many flashbacks to when I was younger. I can never read stuff on topics like those because they're a painful mix of RageFuel and DepressionFuel/SuicideFuel. The things high tier normies and chads got to experience in their adolescence, are things I was never even close to back then and will never get a chance at experiencing at that age ever again.