Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when I had to play soccer at the mental asylum I couldn't even shoot a ball in open goal 3 meters in front of me

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
It was a one on one for indoor soccer. I went against this older woman who was also fat and overdosed on pills so she was slow getting up. Meanwhile I was tryharding and moved the ball towards her goal.

It was about 3 meters from the goal, so I try to aim with the side of my foot to make sure it doesn't miss the goal, and as a result it goes way sideways (like at a 45 degree angle) and misses a shot even a child could take.

Then she finally comes up and just shoots against it, and it goes all the way across the room into my goal.

I know I'm bad at sports but this was really a truecel moment for me. After this happened I avoided further sport sessions.

this nigga went to the asylum :feelskek:

how was it?

how was it?
It was good, I was there for 5 months and had a few positive interactions with girls. Like listening to music together. It seems I can only get liked in a mental hospital.

It was a one on one for indoor soccer. I went against this older woman who was also fat and overdosed on pills so she was slow getting up. Meanwhile I was tryharding and moved the ball towards her goal.

It was about 3 meters from the goal, so I try to aim with the side of my foot to make sure it doesn't miss the goal, and as a result it goes way sideways (like at a 45 degree angle) and misses a shot even a child could take.

Then she finally comes up and just shoots against it, and it goes all the way across the room into my goal.

I know I'm bad at sports but this was really a truecel moment for me. After this happened I avoided further sport sessions.
i was in mental asylum too but only 2 months
and they made us do sports too and i farted

also someone tagged u and me and said we are chill :feelshehe:

are we chill? hehe
are you?
hehe

how was it?
food was shit
blackpilling af
tons of failed normies
2-3 chads fucking literally every girl there
etc.

It was good, I was there for 5 months and had a few positive interactions with girls. Like listening to music together. It seems I can only get liked in a mental hospital.
lots of people there said that they felt more accepted in mental hospital

i was in mental asylum too but only 2 months
and they made us do sports too and i farted

also someone tagged u and me and said we are chill :feelshehe:

are we chill? hehe
are you?
hehe
yes mental asylum cels are chill :feelscomfy:

Sucking at sports really is a brutal truecel trait :feelscry:

wtf brutal. can't even escape chad in the looney bin :feelsrope:
In my case the workers paid very good attention and there were camera's anywhere, so I don't think any girl has ever been fucked at those hospitals.

I was sitting in the room of a girl while she made a drawing but they pulled us apart after a while

One nigger guy who owned a weed shop was getting angry at me because a polish girl there liked me more than him, and he almost pushed me against the floor. Tales from the mental ward

One nigger guy who owned a weed shop was getting angry at me because a polish girl there liked me more than him, and he almost pushed me against the floor. Tales from the mental ward
Are the girls nurses or also patients? If patients, why are you placed together? Are they not afraid of ER violence ? Also, made a drawing of you? Mogs me.:feelshehe::feelshehe:

Are the girls nurses or also patients? If patients, why are you placed together? Are they not afraid of ER violence :feelshehe:
Most nurses are girls but they are more distant towards you. The girls I talked about were patients. Girls and guys are mixed in the mental hospital. There were like 3 living rooms so I was roaming the place all the time.

I was in a bit weird state (psychotic I guess) so I guess I was nonthreatening to them. I listened to music together with two polish girls and once we did a little dance in the living room. :feelscomfy: I wish girls from uni were that kind

I asked two nurses for their number but they declined ofcourse.

No wonder. I wish I was European, I would castrate myself to live in an affluent European country.
It's nice but just forget about dating lol. Dutch girls have brutal standards

karel zeman GIF

It's nice but just forget about dating lol. Dutch girls have brutal standards
Is that the reason why the Dutch got so tall? Because of natural selection?

Are the girls nurses or also patients? If patients, why are you placed together? Are they not afraid of ER violence ? Also, made a drawing of you? Mogs me.:feelshehe::feelshehe:
It was not a drawing of me, it was just one of the standard coloring templates from the art room and she would just color it. Like the mandala drawings they give to patients to keep them busy kek

Is that the reason why the Dutch got so tall? Because of natural selection?
Maybe also the food. We are farmers and fishers traditionally. But Dutch guys are also low inhib, we are known in foreign countries to be loud and out-of-place. So I guess girls selected for that

Goverment kidnapped you to play football

Maybe also the food. We are farmers and fishers traditionally. But Dutch guys are also low inhib, we are known in foreign countries to be loud and out-of-place. So I guess girls selected for that
That's new to me :feelshehe:

It was not a drawing of me, it was just one of the standard coloring templates from the art room and she would just color it. Like the mandala drawings they give to patients to keep them busy kek
Sounds kinda cute tbh. :feelsaww:

Sounds kinda cute tbh. :feelsaww:
She was good looking. Her brain was a bit scrambled but she had a sort of connection with me. I gave her my phone once and she deleted all my personal photos except the one of me and her. Also deleted the music of a female singer. Weird jealousy kind of thing.

I checked her facebook later and she would get 400 likes on a photo, so she was popular, as compared to my female classmates who get 20 likes and treat me like absolute trash and block me

I gave her my phone once and she deleted all my personal photos except the one of me and her
Kek. This is very cute. You should try contacting her. Maybe you can ascend. Looneymaxxing :lul:

Kek. This is very cute. You should try contacting her. Maybe you can ascend. Looneymaxxing :lul:
Ah she doesn't respond anymore and is back with her husband in poland..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back