Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I go to the woods woman look at my like I am a rapist

UKmentalcel

UKmentalcel

Recruit
★★
I GO out my fucking way to be avoided by society but I am met by fucking foids going who want to walk around in the woods but the moment they see me completely speed walk away. Why do these dumb cunts assume that because I am a male I am going to hurt them?

Because I am fucking ugly the only time woman talk to me is when their dog comes up to me fucking dog pill bro reminded by a chad Doberman I get my pussy than you hahaha wb she can’t get enough of my knot I swear to god.

These females dogs are getting more aggressive almost like the dogs fuck them so much they actually think that’s their bitch.

I don’t just have Tyrone, Jamal, chad, Brad to worry about I need to think of more chad dog names to add to the fucking list.:fuk:

I GO out my fucking way to be avoided by society but I am met by fucking foids going who want to walk around in the woods but the moment they see me completely speed walk away. Why do these dumb cunts assume that because I am a male I am going to hurt them?

Because I am fucking ugly the only time woman talk to me is when their dog comes up to me fucking dog pill bro reminded by a chad Doberman I get my pussy than you hahaha wb she can’t get enough of my knot I swear to god.

These females dogs are getting more aggressive almost like the dogs fuck them so much they actually think that’s their bitch.

I don’t just have Tyrone, Jamal, chad, Brad to worry about I need to think of more chad dog names to add to the fucking list.:fuk:
Literally the same thing happens to me too.

After I witnessed this happening to me, I went to a really far place from the cities and urban civilization. Like a 1 or 2 hour drive away from my home.

Literally the same thing happens to me too.

After I witnessed this happening to me, I went to a really far place from the cities and urban civilization. Like a 1 or 2 hour drive away from my home.
:dab: Great option

Same, I be peacefully walking inna woods and then a foid will be randomly jogging by, sees my face and looks absolutely horrified then starts sprinting away like a hamster on meth

Get you're bola bro

Slows down speed walkers fast!

Get you're bola bro

Slows down speed walkers fast!

Maybe if I train with a boomerang I can catch a fat bitch

They look at me the same way but I don't blame them cause they're right (in Zelda Breath of the Wild 2)

Maybe if I train with a boomerang I can catch a fat bitch
Bola is better. A 'rang is too dangerous. Last things you want is an immobile whale to haul around.

Bola is better. A 'rang is too dangerous. Last things you want is an immobile whale to haul around.
True moving her body will being a issue