Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I go to bed I feel anxious and it takes me 4+ hours to fall asleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When I go to bed I feel the most anxious and even suicidal I've ever felt before.

My heart beats hard and fast, my throat feels swollen and I feel like crying.

I try listening to podcasts or music whilst trying to fall asleep so I'm focusing on listening to that instead of having negative thoughts but it doesn't work.

It takes me 4+ hours to fall asleep.

Y? and does anyone else have this?

hey,

that makes me really sad tbh. I often feel the same though with other physical conditions. My heart feels like its not beating at all, hard time breathing, cold sweat etc...

I just put my laptop beside me and open discord until i fell asleep on my keyboard...

sad times man,

hope you can get through...

Sounds like anxiety. You probably hate your job, correct?

Only when i have to go to my prison-like job the next day.

hey,

that makes me really sad tbh. I often feel the same though with other physical conditions. My heart feels like its not beating at all, hard time breathing, cold sweat etc...

I just put my laptop beside me and open discord until i fell asleep on my keyboard...

sad times man,

hope you can get through...
P6hikj7d82841

Sounds like anxiety. You probably hate your job, correct?
I hate my college (high school) I get humiliated a lot and also I think isolation is a big problem. I currently have 0 friends and the only people I talk to is rarely my family and me chatting shit back to the cunts at college.
He is fast banana ceo how can he hate his job.
:feelskek: jfl

Jfl I like your avi

also I don't fall asleep before 3am anyways because I always get depressed and suicidal before bed

i probably have what you have but not to that extent. god dam 4 hours. mine is usually like 2hrs. if i lay down at midnight i'll be asleep by 230am
im poor so i never really tried anything other than laying down earlier but if i had money i'd love to try sleeping pills or marijuana oil products.

i forgot what it is called. not melanin but seratonin? or something. it tried some pills that were supposed to help your sleep cycle but they didn't do anything for me. think they just made me more hungry which wasn't good since im fat enough as it is so i stopped taking those.

I don't relate

idk how i even manage to fall asleep anymore

Same. im basically an insomniac. I know if i was not incel i could sleep much better..... Just another thing to suffer

Last edited:
Happened to me tbhngl.

Sleeps m-... oh

Oh yeh guilt is a big thing too. When trying to go to sleep I feel rlly sad and guilty about bad things I do which weren't even that bad
Even just having to pay a bill will give me a lot of anxiety, and I'd feel like a failure for not doing it sooner.