Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When I get my DNA test back, do you guys want to see how mutated I am?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
That shit's gonna light up like a Christmas tree, dude. I already have some result back, it's not great.

Just let me know if I am your father :yes:

-
ngl, I'd be proud of a son who knows how to spell "than", LOL
-
Ya got me. I'm usually more careful with that. I'll edit it.

-
ngl, I'd be proud of a son who knows how to spell "than", LOL
-
Wait! No, I used the right word. What are you on about?

If u are american. I'm nit supris3d

Born to a 30 year old mom who didn't like eating. Yes, I'm American. I don't see how that's a factor.
Most americans outside of the midwest are complete mutts. A mix of northern european ethnicities with native American and black. They are still white but they have that amerimutt pheno. They don't look euro white with high pedigree

Yes, ofc I wanna know. I also want to know what test you used so I can try it on myself and see what happens.

Most americans outside of the midwest are complete mutts. A mix of northern european ethnicities with native American and black. They are still white but they have that amerimutt pheno. They don't look euro white with high pedigree
Well, according my ancestry profile I'm almost a 1:1:1 split of Germanic, Scandinavian, and Eastern European. I'm 100% white. Not that that was an issue.

Yes, ofc I wanna know. I also want to know what test you used so I can try it on myself and see what happens.
It's sequencing.com, one of several DTC genetic testing options. No idea about the accuracy, it's just my only option to see if I have some sort of premature aging/ under-masculinization genetic disease, my cucked doctor won't order a test for me.

Wait! No, I used the right word. What are you on about?
-
Yes!- I was commending you for being one of the few people who can spell it correctly...- that was refreshing to see
-