Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I get mocked I start blushing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
When someone mocks me about something in a derogatory way I start blushing because I am embarrassed and that also happens when you have really bad social anxiety. That shit happened so many times in high school and those scumbags were making fun of me for this all the time telling me that my face was blushing and that I was "red". This is an abused dog trait.

I want to be abused by a :foidSoy:

Like, in school?

When someone mocks me about something in a derogatory way I start blushing because I am embarrassed and that also happens when you have really bad social anxiety. That shit happened so many times in high school and those scumbags were making fun of me for this all the time telling me that my face was blushing and that I was "red". This is an abused dog trait.
I'm flushed and super stressed right now, damn, I wish I could fall asleep :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I blush too and its embarassing

Sometimes I do the same, but it depends on the situation. Besides blushing when made fun of or mocked, I also have a bad tendency to laugh slightly out of nervousness or anxiety. I have many of these "abused dog" traits, and ironically enough, I've been told that I act like an abused dog.

My HS experiences haunt me till this day

Sometimes I do the same, but it depends on the situation. Besides blushing when made fun of or mocked, I also have a bad tendency to laugh slightly out of nervousness or anxiety. I have many of these "abused dog" traits, and ironically enough, I've been told that I act like an abused dog.
Ive got all those traits and they are indeed like the one of an abused dog.

My HS experiences haunt me till this day
Mine was mostly in Elementary School, but the first year of HS ruined me mentally. Too much abuse and I also had family problems at the time.