Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When i first saw this pic, i knew that something is HORRIBLY wrong in the west

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

This is gigachad-masculinity tier orbital/eyesocket development

It doesnt even look real, she Looks like a morph

Her hairline/forehead is pure testosterone, Broad and square

Low-set square orbitals are a direct result of skyrocket high prenatal testosterone and high amount of androgen receptors

High prenatal T translates into a extreme Broad mid-mandible and a naturally aggressive eye expression

Her nose is short and Broad along with a Long Philtrum, typical masculine midface development

Just lol at Coping with the fact that you cannot even look near as imidating as her natural-resting facial expression even if you squint your eyes like your life depends on it

you cannot even look near as imidating as her natural-resting facial expression even if you squint your eyes like your life depends on it
It's just a mannish looking foid. Maybe intimidating if you're a six year old.

View attachment 108148

View attachment 108152

This is gigachad-masculinity tier orbital/eyesocket development

It doesnt even look real, she Looks like a morph

Her hairline/forehead is pure testosterone, Broad and square

Low-set square orbitals are a direct result of skyrocket high prenatal testosterone and high amount of androgen receptors

High prenatal T translates into a extreme Broad mid-mandible and a naturally aggressive eye expression

Her nose is short and Broad along with a Long Philtrum, typical masculine midface development

Just lol at Coping with the fact that you cannot even look near as imidating as her natural-resting facial expression even if you squint your eyes like your life depends on it

She can easily get chads, even model tier chads.

It's just a mannish looking foid. Maybe intimidating if you're a six year old.

I would actually agree with you (at least objectively)

But cmon, who Looks more imidating, she or he?

It's ridiculous that there are 6' foids while there are 5' men. Come on why can't they just switch. Life's ridiculous.
Same with eyes, jaws etc. Women are more masculine than men.

I would actually feel gay If I was forced to have sex with that thing.

If she's a model it's easy to explain away: the fashion/modeling scene is ran by gay pedos.

She looks like she just saw my face.

She looks like a cunt.

I'd procreate with her so I could have a higher possibility of having non incel son

She looks like a feminist.

that is one ugly woman

She needs go trans, she will make awesome giga chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back