Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I first learned the existence of abortion, I was shocked by the evilness of femoids.

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
I learned as a child that there is such a concept as abortion, and I remember when my mother explain it to me I couldn't understand . I was shocked how a mother would want to kill her unborn baby, I just couldn't believe it. I asked my mother, "But mom, why do these women want to kill their own children, how does the government allow them?". my mother was not a degenerate westernoid, she was also against abortion and she said "You're right son, that madness must stop." That night, I couldn't sleep because thinking about the thousands of innocent babies killed by their own mothers before they were born. I went to my mother's bed and I hugged her, I asked "You're never going to kill me, right mommy?" . My mother kissed me and she said "No my son, you are my everything" and we had emotional moments. As a innocent child I was traumatized by the evil femoids.

I learned as a child that there is such a concept as abortion, and I remember when my mother explain it to me I couldn't understand . I was shocked how a mother would want to kill her unborn baby, I just couldn't believe it. I asked my mother, "But mom, why do these women want to kill their own children, how does the government allow them?". my mother was not a degenerate westernoid, she was also against abortion and she said "You're right son, that madness must stop." That night, I couldn't sleep because thinking about the thousands of innocent babies killed by their own mothers before they were born. I went to my mother's bed and I hugged her, I asked "You're never going to kill me, right mommy?" . My mother kissed me and she said "No my son, you are my everything" and we had emotional moments. As a innocent child I was traumatized by the evil femoids.
Opposing abortion is by far one of the most retarded takes

Opposing abortion is by far one of the most retarded takes
I'm not against abortion anymore. It doesn't affect me so I don't care. But what terrifies me is that a mom voluntarily killed her unborn baby. The maternal instinct is one of the most basic biological instincts and a femoid should never be this degenerate. There's no another animal species voluntarily kill her baby other than human femoids. That's show how fucked up human femoids are.

I'm not against abortion anymore. It doesn't affect me so I don't care. But what terrifies me is that a mom voluntarily killed her unborn baby. The maternal instinct is one of the most basic biological instincts and a femoid should never be this degenerate. There's no another animal species voluntarily kill her baby other than human femoids. That's show how fucked up human femoids are.
Again, as i said it's one of the most stupid takes.

What if the baby was born as a result of a mistake? What if the guy leaves her after impregnating her? What if the parents get to know of their child's deformities while still being pregnant? Let the baby live a miserable existence for their entire life? Don't bring children into this world unless you can give them the absolute best existence. I wish my mom had aborted me.

Don't act so stupid, okay ?

Last edited:

What if the baby was born as a result of a mistake? What if the guy leaves her after impregnating her? What if the parents get to know of their child's deformities while still being pregnant? Let the baby live a miserable existence for their entire life? Don't bring children into this world unless you can give them the absolute best existence. I wish my mom had aborted me.

I can understand your take. If a mom want abort her baby, it means it's already there's no bright future for that child, so let her do it. Abortion could be reasonable in some conditions, but the my point is not about reasons. I don't care what is more right or reasonable. I completely talk about femoid's nature. In the ideal world, no femoid would want kill her child. It's just their maternal intincts. In the nature, Female animals birth and protect their babies whatever condition is. The human femoid on the other hand, kills her own children for ridicilous reasons, this is completely degenerate behavior and a crime against natural female purity. As I said, I don't against abortion anymore, I don't say femoids should birth a baby even if against their will. I just criticize female behaviour, not abortion as a concept.

In the nature, Female animals birth and protect their babies whatever condition is.
In the nature, female animals kill their babies at the slightest hint of a weak offspring to prevent them from being inevitably killed brutally in the future by nature.

You need a slight dose of NatGeo

Last edited:
In the nature, female animals kill their babies at the slightest hint of a weak offspring to prevent them from being inevitably killed brutally in the future by nature.

You need a slight dose of NatGeo
I've watched many documentaries, but I've never seen a female animal voluntarily kill her child. Usually male animals do this. Do you have an example of what you're saying?

Dont care as long as the foid suffers

I've watched many documentaries, but I've never seen a female animal voluntarily kill her child. Usually male animals do this. Do you have an example of what you're saying?
It's real and too Blackpill for TV. You'd have to find a book.

Patriarchy fixes this

There is no such thing as maternal instinct the only instinct women have after seeing their newborn is of disgust and wanting to abandon/kill them(proven by studies)

Just cuz a foid is inconvinenced by a baby, his ass gets sent to the shadow realm via overnight shipping. Just imagine what she would do to her husband if he inconvenienced her. Some babies get convieved and immediately get hit with the planned parent hood trap card.

who said you have to make abortion completly illegal, if a femoid is raped (based) then she may abort the child and other than that deformity argument you make the other 2 arent valid for keeping abortion legal