Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I enter a store and someone asks me "Can I help you?", I want to leave

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I'm here to inspect the goods damnit! I'm the one paying money here!

Is there a fucking issue?

No wonder everyone uses Amazon these days. No fucking pricks to ruin my browsing experience

just say I'm good?

just say I'm good?
I don't wanna talk to anyone. Period.

Also another thing is everytime it's asked, it's never in the nice tone. It's always in the tone as if I'm about to shoplift or something

If it's a hole tell her she can help you by sucking your dick

It's always easy to tell which store pay their employees based on commission

It's always easy to tell which store pay their employees based on commission
If you want to be paid, how about not being rude to the paying customer?

I'm here to inspect the goods damnit! I'm the one paying money here!

Is there a fucking issue?

No wonder everyone uses Amazon these days. No fucking pricks to ruin my browsing experience

"Can I help you?" always sounds like the passive-aggressive version of "Entry forbidden"

as if I'm about to shoplift or something

Are you black? My advice is just to day a quick "no thx" and if she come back to ask you another time, then you mention "is there is problem?" Third time i would just leave.

Last edited:
OP from now on your posts might get more attention. Can you try to some how measure how much attention your posts get from now on?

it gets me pissed off too, like they want to deal with you fast cos ugly and deformed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back