Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When i become a famous rapper, ALL the girls who rejected and humilliated me will start CHASING me

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
And I can not wait for this day to arrive.

I already approached 29 different females in all my life, NOONE of them were stacy, all were exactly my looksmatch, one point above or one point bellow. But with ALL OF THEM i had negative results.

Now, i am an abandoned man with no job, no GF, no college, poor living with my mother in a Rio de Janeiro's favela.

But im sure that i have enought tallent, intelligence, creativity and potential to make my dreams come true, what fucks me up us the fact that im not able to get a job because Brasil, especially Rio de Janeiro, is fucked up by the economic crisis + the pro-imperialist operation Lava Jato destroying our oil industry and fucking even more our country/state.

Othewise i would be able to get an wageslave job and start stacking money to work on my music... i just need to find an i just need to find a way out of this problem and my ascencion will be matter of time...

And im thirsty. I cant wait for this day to come and see all those WHORES mensaging by begging for attetion after all these years of rejection and abandonment.

This day shall come... this day will come. Im sure.

Do what you can if you believe in it tbh. It's a saner cope than the usual LDAR rhetoric.

Brazil sounds like such a shit hole.

Cartelmaxx instead

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me. I said, back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me.

I could become a drug dealer to stack the money tbh, it would be easy AF to me.

The hard part is not dying or getting locked up while im active.

That's literally the entire premise of "Back Then" by mike jones.

do you actually live in the slums? jfl some ppl out there dont have electricity or running water

keep chasing dreams if you achieve it never forget the bitterness that brings you to the top because it will keep you to stay on the top

Even if women come to you, you'll never know the true love of a prime pussy

Cope you won’t be anything

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me. I said, back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me.

Mike Jones up in 'dis bitch nigga

No job, living with your mom and you wonder why you can't get a gf.:feelsokman:

And I can not wait for this day to arrive.

I already approached 29 different females in all my life, NOONE of them were stacy, all were exactly my looksmatch, one point above or one point bellow. But with ALL OF THEM i had negative results.

Now, i am an abandoned man with no job, no GF, no college, poor living with my mother in a Rio de Janeiro's favela.

But im sure that i have enought tallent, intelligence, creativity and potential to make my dreams come true, what fucks me up us the fact that im not able to get a job because Brasil, especially Rio de Janeiro, is fucked up by the economic crisis + the pro-imperialist operation Lava Jato destroying our oil industry and fucking even more our country/state.

Othewise i would be able to get an wageslave job and start stacking money to work on my music... i just need to find an i just need to find a way out of this problem and my ascencion will be matter of time...

And im thirsty. I cant wait for this day to come and see all those WHORES mensaging by begging for attetion after all these years of rejection and abandonment.

This day shall come... this day will come. Im sure.
You cant become a famous rapper if youre ugly. People like 6ix9ine became famous first, then chose to become uglier (he still isnt that bad facially).

Cartelmaxx instead
this tbh. Just kindnapp a foid, cut her legs off with a dull machette so she cant run away anymore and start fucking her after that clean the place up if you know what I mean.

No job, living with your mom and you wonder why you can't get a gf.:feelsokman:
You think its easy to find a job in Brasil atm??

I would say that i have more chances of fidding an GF than finding a job.

Last week my neighbor killed himself because he was indebted and jobless son, wake up.
You cant become a famous rapper if youre ugly. People like 6ix9ine became famous first, then chose to become uglier (he still isnt that bad facially).
Stop talking shit.
do you actually live in the slums? jfl some ppl out there dont have electricity or running water
Yes.

It's over for anyone trying to become famous outside America.

niggas be mad when i fuck their asses :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

This level of cope should not be possible. Almost every retard in Brazil thinks like this. But good luck I guess

Seriously, your English is really good. Why don't you apply for a teaching position? If you live in an impoverished area, you could start by teaching English for free until you eventually find something with a monetary incentive. You gotta start somewhere. It's important to have a contingency plan in case your rapper career doesn't take off.

You live in a fantasy world. The love that you're getting with that is fake.

Seriously, your English is really good. Why don't you apply for a teaching position? If you live in an impoverished area, you could start by teaching English for free until you eventually find something with a monetary incentive. You gotta start somewhere. It's important to have a contingency plan in case your rapper career doesn't take off.
Not exactly, you think like that because we dont chat verbally, only in writing.

SPEAK english with your tongue and mouth is much more harder than writing in english.

My english speak is very bad.