Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When he still treats you like a princess while carrying Chads baby

He is...quite stupid and clearly of low intelligence.

Over3

Over2

@Intellau_Celistic

If this dude is a low tier i am an abomination of satans shit crossed with white meth mammas crackwhore pussy

@Intellau_Celistic

If this dude is a low tier i am an abomination of satans shit crossed with white meth mammas crackwhore pussy

FB1

FB2

inb4 atleast he gets laid :soy:

I'd kill that bitch with the baby if this ever happened to me. (in video game)

Brutal relationship-pill.Nowadays you gotta deal with so much crazy shit to even get a low-value foid.

He needs to leave asap

Reminder that if you cuck out, you’re a major part of the problem

Reminder that if you cuck out, you’re a major part of the problem

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-21-21-10-png.541093

"Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."

This shit is just cucked.

There's always a solution to dealing with that foid (in a video game).

Pathetic. Dating single moms is cucked and simpy. Let the one who impregnated the bitch take care of the child.

You actually can write in normal... behaviour? Language?
There was an episode of Star Trek TNG called Darmok where a race of aliens based their entire language around some old story about "Darmok at Tanagra when the walls fell." The episode has become famous because it's unintentionally hilarious.

Intellau_celistic is kind of like the aliens in that Star Trek episode. His language is Shannon Rose Bosanac stories. I guess if you know the entire story of that girl you can follow along with what he's saying.

Intellau_celistic is kind of like the aliens in that Star Trek episode. His language is Shannon Rose Bosanac stories. I guess if you know the entire story of that girl you can follow along with what he's saying.

Indeed

"SS"

Poor cuck is getting walked all over and take advantage of.
I hope he developed some self respect and leave.

Poor cuck is getting walked all over and take advantage of.
I hope he developed some self respect and leave.
JFL dont feel bad for him dude he is a massive cuck

Dude is good looking and white why is he putting up with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back