Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting when fellow incel friends ascend...

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
i only have incel friends irl and thats the only reason why i havent roped besides my mom, yesterday one of my close incel as fuck manletishcel 2/10 got a girlfriend and just announced it on our whatsapp group, hes fucking dead to me and i want nothing to do with him, worst of all, chick is a 6/10 face and 9/10 body. I am completely sure shes only with him (hes an abomination just as me) cause of his money, but he changed his whatsapp profile picture and i had to block him fuckiung makes me mad

Looks theory destroyed

All of these flavors and you choose to be salty

feels bro. I feel like the only way to avoid this is to have friends who mog you (srs).

You sound like a great friend OP

Be happy for your friend
Use a Chadfish and blackpill him to the max
Evil-Kermit.jpg

This is why we're sort of toxic as fuck as a community. Someone ascends? They were fakecel or got lucky and are now the enemy. Sucks, but I get it.

I'd be so happy for any of my incel friends if they ever got laid. Jealousy is not an attribute I desire within myself, it leads to bitterness.
This is why we're sort of toxic as fuck as a community. Someone ascends? They were fakecel or got lucky and are now the enemy. Sucks, but I get it.
Exactly!, I think many haven't been able to deal with the bitterness of the blackpill.

I don't understand why some of you hate incels that ascend, 100% of us would take the chance to ascend if given. Blackpill isn't cult or some shit you know?

I don't understand why some of you hate incels that ascend, 100% of us would take the chance to ascend if given. Blackpill isn't cult or some shit you know?
jealousy...

You should be happy for fellow incels ascending.

glad i dont have friends so i dont have to witness this sort of bragging

You should be happy for him.

crab mentality.