Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When even tutorial mode is too hard for foids

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Lauren Hoeve Pregnant

Last Saturday, an autistic Dutch woman died at home by assisted suicide, with her parents and best friend by her side.

Her passing is significant to those far beyond her circle or who followed her on social media. Why? Because Lauren Hoeve was only 28-years-old and a great deal of her anguish was psychological.

She wasn’t riddled with terminal cancer or being slowly paralysed by motor neurone disease, those wicked afflictions we can all agree are unbearable, even if we vehemently disagree on whether a doctor should be sanctioned to end them.

Hoeve, who also had ADHD, had been in the grip of severe chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as ME, since 2019.

Before her diagnosis she was a keen climber and runner. But as she grew increasingly bedbound and despairing, she documented the nausea and exhaustion in her blog Brain Fog. Her life, she said, was “absolute torture” and for that reason she wanted to die.
I am sure every sub 4 incel is experiencing 10 times her level of pain
Apparently she was also pregnant, meaning she was a sex haver.

rest in piss whore

her lies random bitch

2007-2024

lost to adhd

Why is this news even that important? Some toilet died, who cares. Meanwhile massive amounts of dudes die and nobody bats an eye

View attachment 1058606

I am sure every sub 4 incel is experiencing 10 times her level of pain
Apparently she was also pregnant, meaning she was a sex haver.
bro ived had that shit for like my entire life
like i cant get up and do anthing
this little bitch goes from being super healthy, physically active
to getting nerfed 10% and is like FUCK IM OUTTA THIS BITCH
bro i was homeless, not to virtue signal about that shit you know, i dont use what happened to boost my own ego
but like theres dudes i met that slept in poop and piss on toilet floor in public toilet
and they didnt rope
this is like next level pathetic

Oh some random whore died, so important and sad.

She definitely rejected some guy and fucked a chads multiple time a week.

Rest in piss bozo.

bitch would rope early on if she were in our shoes

pretty sure that at least 10 men kill themselves per week in this country who is even lonier and have bigger problems but no one writes news about it, fuck this gynocentrism, i don't feel sorry

pretty sure that at least 10 men kill themselves per week in this country who is even lonier and have bigger problems but no one writes news about it, fuck this gynocentrism, i don't feel sorry

Why is this news even that important? Some toilet died, who cares. Meanwhile massive amounts of dudes die and nobody bats an eye
Another pointless mysoginistic post because half the users on here arent even incels

At least let me fuck her corpse. Selfish bitch:feelswhat:

society only values women lives. men are just cogwheels in a machine so nobody cares if we died one day

society only values women lives. men are just cogwheels in a machine so nobody cares if we died one day
I wouldn't be so pissed off if feminist pieces of shit didn't talk about the injustice against women, oppression against women, male privilege. Imagine living on easy mode at the expense of men's labour and suffering and talking about oppression, only Chad oppresses their asshole until they blackout.

What zero chad attention does to mf, she probably had many guys interested in her but nope, chad only. Rest in piss

Nah, severe CFS is probably worse than being an incel as it affects all aspects of your life and even sex won't be great.

Good riddance

massive lifefuel i may live in pain but at least this whore will not live at all

I have chronic pain and i understand her decision cant blame her tbh.

It says she had CFS too not just ADHD.
This is something healthy people cant grasp unless they go through it.

Doctors get paid to be useless.

Entitled slut. She enjoyed perverted and kinky sex before she died. Something I will never experience. She also wore thongs and g-strings for her sexpartners so they could admire her sexy behind.

lol atleast she was able to finish the job unlike a lot of suicidal cum dumpsters who cant even off themselves

She was muh boy @Todd Thundercock’s looks match too.

Of course instead of making him happy and being his wife she goes and ends it all instead.

Selfish cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back