Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW when ethnic women cry when being raped by white men is this actually tears of happiness because they secretly desired to be raped despite protesting?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
NessaCRY

my guess is this would only regularly apply w/ white chads

if they were being raped by sub-chad white males then they I'm trying to speculate whether crying would be more likely or less likely

Like they would obviously be less likely to cry tears of happiness, but perhaps more likely to cry tears of embarassment.

Not that she is embarassed by a sub-chad white male (his opinion means nothing to her) or because she's losing her virginity (she's already fucked lots of chads) but rather out of fear that chad will discover she was conquered by a sub-chad and that chad might lose interest in her as a result.

She might rationalize it as not-rape and keep stalking him or take out any humiliation on sub7s

It’s affirmation to the hole that they were desirable enough to make a man lose all functions completely and just return to instinct, pure instinct. I don’t think there is anything that can make a holes cunt wetter.

On top of all of that, our soyciety is built on giving the foid everything after she’s been raped. Basically she just got fucked like she would normally, but now everyone else s treating her like a precious angel just because she got her pussy lips spread when she didn’t want them do be.

Ethnic women raped by white men? lol does it really exist outside of hollywood movies? don't think so

Black women are probably some of the biggest racists out there.

It’s affirmation to the hole that they were desirable enough to make a man lose all functions completely and just return to instinct, pure instinct.
I don't agree about that, you're describing impulsive rape but there also exists contemplative rape where one retains functionality and is not operating on instinct.
I don't want to think of this as dichotomy either, there can be a gradual loss of self control.

I don’t think there is anything that can make a holes cunt wetter.
Being desired has a variable effect depending on how a foid values that desire, making a high-value male with lots of options/experience desire her I think arouses her more than making a low-value male with few options desire her, tbh

On top of all of that, our soyciety is built on giving the foid everything after she’s been raped. Basically she just got fucked like she would normally, but now everyone else s treating her like a precious angel just because she got her pussy lips spread when she didn’t want them do be.
That dpeends on context IMO like if she actually presses charges against an incel or chad, if she doesn't press charges she won't get any cred.

Ethnic women raped by white men? lol does it really exist outside of hollywood movies? don't think so
Ethnic women are more likely to give consent to white men but it certainly possible for ethnic women to refuse consent to white men.
I'm sure it has happened, especically if it's some ethnic foid w/ a 10/10 gigachad white BF refusing consent to cheat w/ a 8/10 chadlite white

She would probably still be aroused/flattered by the 8/10 chadlite raping her in spite of that refusal tho

Yes. White males will reign supreme until East Asian males finally use their intelligence to end the Pean facade.

they want their free child support handouts while bragging about their race mixed children.

You can tell whoever made this learned how to draw from those anime character tutorial books from those scholastic fairs

You can tell whoever made this learned how to draw from those anime character tutorial books from those scholastic fairs
my eye's not that good tbh
what if they just emulated someone else who learned to draw from those books?

View attachment 597444

my guess is this would only regularly apply w/ white chads

if they were being raped by sub-chad white males then they I'm trying to speculate whether crying would be more likely or less likely

Like they would obviously be less likely to cry tears of happiness, but perhaps more likely to cry tears of embarassment.

Not that she is embarassed by a sub-chad white male (his opinion means nothing to her) or because she's losing her virginity (she's already fucked lots of chads) but rather out of fear that chad will discover she was conquered by a sub-chad and that chad might lose interest in her as a result.
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back