Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When does talking on this Forum become Illegal?

H

hopelesslife

Banned
-
I'm talking about discussing urges to murder people, breaking real life laws, stalking people, inciting violent, telling people to go ER. At what point does what you say on this forum become illegal and lead to having feds showing up on your doorsteps?

You'll be banned immediately for any of that stuff and your posts deleted so I don't know how it would lead to anything except being kicked off the site. Discussion of illegal activities is prohibited.

Depends on the site's and your legal jurisdiction.

You'll be banned immediately for any of that stuff and your posts deleted so I don't know how it would lead to anything except being kicked off the site. Discussion of illegal activities is prohibited.

Because of guests, who can be journalists, fbi agents or shit, if this was a closed community I don't think it would have been a problem

Because of guests, who can be journalists, fbi agents or shit, if this was a closed community I don't think it would have been a problem
Blackpill.online was a closed community and the feds still got involved. I don't know what the solution is.

discussing how you feel homicidal is not the same as saying "haha guys going to sh0t sk0l 2moro lol chek da nuuz"
go ER is a joke

Don't listen to this guy. He's a fed.

That's a good point I haven't seen them enforce the no illegal activity discussion that often

Don't worry, the fbi is browsing this site 24/7 anyways.

Just think of what would get you arrested if you said it in a police station.