Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When does chad lose his chadness

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
It would be a nice cope to think at least chads are only having their lifestyle from about 14-29 or something, but Meeks is 35, guys like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp were near their prime still in their 40s

Brutal norwoodpill. Based reaper kills chads.

They keep going until death, even when old and in an old peoples home chad is fucking all the nurses and brushing the cobwebs of off all the old ladies pussies. His genes make sure he lives a great life until his last breath.

They keep going until death, even when old and in an old peoples home chad is fucking all the nurses and brushing the cobwebs of off all the old ladies pussies. His genes make sure he lives a great life until his last breath.
Implying he's not fucking young stacies

brad pitt would still be in his prime if he didn't smoke

It depends on how well Chad takes care of himself tbh.

only if he stop working out, and norwood reaper pay him a visit

Just wait till chad isnt chad anymore br0

NEVER.

Chad is eternal.

if norwood rapper is not around, and he keep going to gym he can chad until 70s
Lol I wouldn't go that far, bone structure falls apart you know

Lol I wouldn't go that far, bone structure falls apart you know
don't understimate chad chadnes, most women would fuck 72 yo chadstalone than any of us

Chads are attractive for their good bone structure, which aging has little to no effect on.

Outside of an accident altering that structure or other severe issues like skin disease, they will remain Chads until extremely old age.

When prime females stop viewing the Chad sexually, then he's no longer Chad.

Take a look at Johnny Depp. Went from "OMG HE'S HAWT!!!" to "weird old make-up wearing guy who used to be hot"

*edit to address comment above me. The bone structured gets covered in layers of fat and saggy skinny. Also the nose and ears keep growing until you die. Compare Dicaprio's face/jawline in Titanic to today. Dude's a bloated mess. Or Val Kilmer. or Johnny Depp. Or Axl Rose.

Brad Pitt is a demigod. He shouldn't be used as an example ever.

Last edited:
He will replaced by another chad,not by a incel.

Unless Chad loses his jawbone in some accident he will be Chad forever

When prime females stop viewing the Chad sexually, then he's no longer Chad.

Take a look at Johnny Depp. Went from "OMG HE'S HAWT!!!" to "weird old make-up wearing guy who used to be hot"

*edit to address comment above me. The bone structured gets covered in layers of fat and saggy skinny. Also the nose and ears keep growing until you die. Compare Dicaprio's face/jawline in Titanic to today. Dude's a bloated mess. Or Val Kilmer. or Johnny Depp. Or Axl Rose.

Brad Pitt is a demigod. He shouldn't be used as an example ever.
Dicaprio and Depp got fat so we dont really know. Also type in Johnny Depp on Oprah he was 42 and was getting literally Meeks mugshot praise in the comments

Men age like wine bro, Chads only get better bro

As long as Chad is healthy he will be on top. Superior specimens among the great apes can keep their harems even though they get old, just look at gorillas and chimps.

Chads are able to statusmax and then get the resources to prolong their chadness. This is common in actors/celebrities, since they got popular due to their looks and have the money for all this shit (Tom Cruise). As long as you have the right facial stucture/looks, you will always be chad and your life will be bliss. Dont abuse this, though. A chad can grow fat and old, turning into a creep. His “personality” will deteriorate.

Others genetically change over time. Take Stalin for example. When he was younger he had chad genetics (even by today’s standards) and was able to statusmax and reach a repesctable high score. His killmaxing further increased his chadness, since women would get wet over him tearing anyone in his way. As he grew older, he changed from a good looking young chad to a dominant chad old man.

As long as Chad is healthy he will be on top. Superior specimens among the great apes can keep their harems even though they get old, just look at gorillas and chimps.
Idk I would say they are more then just chads though, like DiCaprio and Depp have these wide special structures that make them like you said the great apes.

not for a longgg time tbh. Foids age like milk while guys age like fine wine (think that was the quote)

The best bet is agepill.

When norwood reaper hits. Or he dies young doing something dangerous (willingly, that is; guys that die on the job are usually beta buxxers)

Idk I would say they are more then just chads though, like DiCaprio and Depp have these wide special structures that make them like you said the great apes.
Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are individuals with superior genetic resistance to the environment and the process of aging. Both mentally and physically. I don´t know about DiCaprio and Depp, they appear as low testosterone individuals who had baby faces when they were young adults. And Depp always seemed a bit sickly.

Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are individuals with superior genetic resistance to the environment and the process of aging. Both mentally and physically. I don´t know about DiCaprio and Depp, they appear as low testosterone individuals who had baby faces when they were young adults. And Depp always seemed a bit sickly.
Actually it's not like that, Depp and Meeks have very compact forward grown facial structures that resist gravity. The other two look sagged as fuck

Actually it's not like that, Depp and Meeks have very compact forward grown facial structures that resist gravity. The other two look sagged as fuck
Meeks has superior quality and radiates vitality. But Depp always looked sick, and looks even sicker in more recent photos.

I’d say he starts losing his Chadness in his 60s or 70s

They never lose. The benefits carry throughout his whole life.

He loses it when he's dead.

Somewhere around 60, I have seen 60 year old chads and tyrones.

Chads are attractive for their good bone structure, which aging has little to no effect on.

Outside of an accident altering that structure or other severe issues like skin disease, they will remain Chads until extremely old age.

LMAO if you think Chad can get the women who matter ( mid 20 or younger ) when he reaches his mid to late 30s. Youth = attractive to both men and women. Most Chads will get rejected for age alone if they don't settle down in their early 30s.

LMAO if you think Chad can get the women who matter ( mid 20 or younger ) when he reaches his mid to late 30s. Youth = attractive to both men and women. Most Chads will get rejected for age alone if they don't settle down in their early 30s.

Chads often look much younger than their age due to their good bones offsetting the sagging of skin due to aging. With a bit of extra looksmaxxing, late 30s Chads can still fuck early 20s women with ease.

JFL so many copers here. stop it chad is chad everywhere

I know a few guys who were chads and are now at retirement age that can still fuck 20 year olds. They still have their hair and their confidence and experience must help them too.

It's not fair at all.

Chad just can't lose. Jfl if you think Norwood reaper can beat Chad

Chad just can't lose. Jfl if you think Norwood reaper can beat Chad
No way they can just wear a wig or system if they really need... I was more thinking just changes in the face like wrinkles