Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When do you commit suicide?

In a few months I guess, but my limit is 25 years old; no matter what I will do it at the latest on my 25th birthday. Mostly because I miss my childhood so much and want to be a child again, so 25 seems INSANELY old for me to be. I still feel like that innocent little boy who watched Pokemon, played Yugi-Oh, Beyblade etc. and had wonderful magnificent adventures playing with my friends while using our imagination So when 25 it´s officially over for me.

tfw you're 25 :feelsrope:

I plan to save up thousands of dollars and spend it on hookers in a third world country (where they would be really cheap) and maybe spend the rest of my life homeless in a forgien country drinking booze with some homeless people or shooting up Heroin. I honestly dont see the point of dying when maybe I can have a semi interesting life, I have one thing a Chad or Normie does not have, that is nothing to lose.

Maybe ill flock to the next major war zone and get combat experience, in wars you can rape thots.

Within next month by jumping under high speed train. Want to travel far away from my location and trash my clothes and IDs so I don't get identified and so they will bury me as unknown.

When I fuck up my career and put some distance from emotionally manipulative parents not accepting they can't force others to live for their sake.

JDBB
Just Don't Be Born
JBBR/W (just be born rich/wealthy )
everything other is nonsence but wymins are the dumbest maggots in this shithole and man dont interfere and say fucking no or controll their fucking blasts so shits like us cant happen

Never, it's not legal.
Also please don't do it, i need more friends ;(
Not legal? What, are they going to throw your body in jail or something lmao.

Not legal? What, are they going to throw your body in jail or something lmao.
yea dafuq you can die whenever and whereever you want, there are bastards who tryna revive you but not if your dead is obvious