Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did you totally give up on ascending?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I realized that ascension would be pointless last years after becoming aware that I’m ugly + non NT.

When I was nineteen. I briefly spoke to a 17-year-old LGBT "Female"(Discovered it was a troon later) on the Internet and decided to stop due to my disgust for Shannon Rose.

around age 24. I'm 33 now. I was just too weak to handle the CONSTANT PAIN of rejection

Around 25. Had swallowed enough blackpills in reality to understand how this clown world really works.

Not only blackpills from foids, but also at Jobs and just in society in general.

Like being treated like scum by retail personnel, foids at grocery store cash register who couldn't even treat me with basic decency when I'm just there to buy stuff for myself.

FUCK.THIS.CLOWN.WORLD.

I'm an INcel, not a VOLcel. The day I give up is the day I give up on life. Might as well commit slow suicide then (eating all the stuff I like, spending my money like crazy, and not caring about anything).

Around 25. Had swallowed enough blackpills in reality to understand how this clown world really works.

Not only blackpills from foids, but also at Jobs and just in society in general.

Like being treated like scum by retail personnel, foids at grocery store cash register who couldn't even treat me with basic decency when I'm just there to buy stuff for myself.

FUCK.THIS.CLOWN.WORLD.

Yep, fucking hate that. Literally every service industry worker treats me as if I don't exist and the moment I try interacting with them they clearly look like they want to be somewhere else. Meanwhile they put up fake smiles and a nice voice for other customers. I would like to shoo... Ehh, shoo them away in Minecraft.

over for me after i confirmed my genetic inferiority by approaching every girl in my highschool social circle and approaching random females in university, even after some looksmaxxing, but there is no fraud for face & autism. no matches on dating apps. also several people in my life have genuinely asked me if i was on the spectrum and i’ve come to learn that i am quite autistic according to the criteria for ASD

the only thing that’s not over yet is the rope waiting for me, then it’s truly over. i doubt i can get anywhere with studymaxxing coz jobs involve lots of nepotism & unfair discrimination. if it weren’t bad that i was NTmogged, im iq mogged too

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

over for me after i confirmed my genetic inferiority by approaching every girl in my highschool social circle and approaching random females in university,
why would u do that. thats crazy.

10-15 tbhtbhngl

FUCK.THIS.CLOWN.WORLD.
This

At some point, for a lot of guys they kind of have to give up. It's what a lot of people don't realize. The mental damage it causes. Although I do feel that there are certainly many people out there who tell us "don't give up" sort of shit while being hostile at the same time, who do this because they know full well that if we forced ourselves to continue trying when we're at the end of our tether, we will be much more likely to kill ourselves as a result. Evidence shows that many people have a high interest in pushing us towards death.

why would u do that. thats crazy.
how would i know it's over until i tried my hardest? i think too many youngcels blackpill overdose themselves these days and have an absurd fear of rejection so they don't even try, i've seen it myself firsthand too when talking to some incels.

i would ask, how do you know you're incel, did you try approaching any girls? and jfl they told me no coz they're scared of rejection. well, it's over anyway for most men. some don't even try dating apps xd, i think the bare minimum should be at least trying warm approach if you're in education and your genetics allow for the privilege of social circles

you gave those worthless foids validation by seeking after them.
not if i were chad, then i would be the one giving them validation, but a man can only find out after observing how females treat them & analysing lived experiences with female interactions

not if i were chad, then i would be the one giving them validation, but a man can only find out after observing how females treat them & analysing lived experiences with female interactions
i have no friends and im always shunned and disrespected even when i dont talk in my college so its safe to say its over

1-2 years ago after i looked in the mirror and realized i have a permanently dislocated mandible (due to dentist malpractice)
i am cursed