Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When did you realize your life is shit?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
Senior in High school and I'm starting to realize it.
I've had to deal with solitude during certain parts of my life and it has beaten me down quite a bit, but I've always found friends one way or another. Things always got better somehow. But now, it's a bit different. I've started to disconnect with my friends and the future ahead of me looks very bleak. I know I shouldn't get depressed so soon, especially considering the fact that I'm still quite young. But when I was depressed during certain parts of my life, it just didn't feel like this. There was a little bit of hope. I don't know what I'm living for.

As soon as I was born

early teens. but I had hope it would change. no more

i was realizing it was shit when i was in like 9th grade, but i started to actually learn it was over in 10th grade. im in my senior year too and it’s only gotten worse, like it has never been this bad

Living in a concrete floor apartment that cost more than my pay:whitepill:

I've had to deal with solitude during certain parts of my life and it has beaten me down quite a bit, but I've always found friends one way or another. Things always got better somehow. But now, it's a bit different. I've started to disconnect with my friends and the future ahead of me looks very bleak. I know I shouldn't get depressed so soon, especially considering the fact that I'm still quite young. But when I was depressed during certain parts of my life, it just didn't feel like this. There was a little bit of hope. I don't know what I'm living for.
6th grade

Living in a concrete floor apartment that cost more than my pay:whitepill:
concrete floor aparment? You mean you were on the streets? If so then what was your pay, asking for cash?

concrete floor aparment? You mean you were on the streets? If so then what was your pay, asking for cash?
1st floop had concrete as the floor 500usd month

1st floop had concrete as the floor 500usd month
what? what city is that and in which posh neighbourhood?

I prefer smaller cities , 390€ all inclusive rent, water, electricity, heating the whole deal

like 2007 (seriously lol)

I think at 10 years old.

I was born and my life was over

Would you believe me if I said at age 4? My parents were mean to me, I was picked on in school for being ugly. I knew I was a failure then and there.

I had about 15 years old, after being rejected by many girls and people in general. I tried everything to people treat me good but nope, this is just how humans treat ugly men.