Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize you were a trucel ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I go first.

It was in high school. There was a party where we were supposed to invite a foid of our class to dance with her. No foid proposed to me (lol, though some dudes in my class had foids fight to get with them) and the foids I asked, knowing they had no one yet to go with, said no. All of them.

Didn't go and spent that evening playing minecraft. Story of my life since then.

I guess I always had some sort of idea.

never, i'm an incel lookswise not a truecel

i just knew that i was very facially ugly (burn scar in face + balding + recession and jew nose due to berber jewish genetics) and also height(168 bare) but that was maybe when i was 13 years old or less.

i always treated my rejections as a normal thing that every man had to experience in life

i always treated my rejections as a normal thing that every man had to experience in lilfe
Imagine living in the ignorance like a medieval serf. Living your life without knowing some Chad has everything you will never have. Bliss.

Around 13-14 when kids start being interested in each other.

truecel is 3/10 or less lookswise and shorter than the average height

you seem to show off that you are a truecel, so you are short and deformed?

I would bet not, I bet you look like a normie.

It's always the people who are so outspoken about being truecels and others being fakecels that are usually the larpers who sooner or later let it slip and get banned.

Make it 10 years old for me. For no apparent reason all my friends ditched me. I had hope until 13, and that’s when I was socially outcast and all women said “ew” to me.

I’m the ogre monster of your worst nightmares. When the young couple is making love, im growling “premarital sex is a SINNN!! BLARRRRGGGGHHHH”

truecel is 3/10 or less lookswise and shorter than the average height

you seem to show off that you are a truecel, so you are short and deformed?

I would bet not, I bet you look like a normie.

It's always the people who are so outspoken about being truecels and others being fakecels that are usually the larpers who sooner or later let it slip and get banned.
I'm not pretending I'm more of a cel than anyone here, I'm just saying I'm a trucel. The fact that you still have some hope is ok but don't call other liars to boost your ego somehow.

I'm not pretending I'm more of a cel than anyone here, I'm just saying I'm a trucel. The fact that you still have some hope is ok but don't call other liars to boost your ego somehow.
i don't have hope, i'm an incel, it's over, i just acknowledge i'm not a truecel

When i was 15 all girls ignored me or make excuses such as that our horoscope signs were not compatible. Once i was in my friend's house and he and another buddy brought this girl over but she was condescending and cold towards me. Later i learned that she lost her virginity to another guy the same day LOL. After that i tried to cold approach and similar crap but ofc no results. People even set me on a blind date (more like a meetup than date actually), and the girl was very reserved and closed off.

When i was 15 all girls ignored me or make excuses such as that our horoscope signs were not compatible. Once i was in my friend's house and he and another buddy brought this girl over but she was condescending and cold towards me. Later i learned that she lost her virginity to another guy the same day LOL. After that i tried to cold approach and similar crap but ofc no results. People even set me on a blind date (more like a meetup than date actually), and the girl was very reserved and closed off.
That's when you realized that
sigoqp.jpg

When my dick fell off due to lack of sex

At 13 when I started puberty and my looks were ridiculed, puberty fucked my face up.

In middle school, the first time I asked a girl out, we had been friendly and sat next to each other in one of my classes. When I asked her she just didn't respond and just gave me this look of disgust and just kind of ran away and never spoke to me again. It was soul-crushing. In middle school I ended up getting bullied explicitly due to my face. A guy once attacked me because he thought my face looked weird and viewed me as an easy target. The girl I was partnered with in home ec would just yell at me every day even for shit that was her own fault, and when I tried to stay out of her way she would yell at me for not contributing. She also told me I had a weird face, though I just called her ugly right back.

Toward the end of High School I started becoming really worried. I did Theater in HS so I was literally surrounded by girls for about an hour or so after school nearly every day. There was ONE who seemed like she might actually like me. This girl was friendlier to me than any girl had ever been before. She was a bit chubby but not obese. Even other people thought she might be into me. I shot my shot and got rejected. No girl has ever given me anything even remotely resembling signals since. In my 20's every girl that I even thought about asking out already had a BF or husband.

I tried opening a tinder and after months of trying to match with every profile without even looking, I got one match. It was a fat black man with stubble who was only grouped with the women on the app because he identified as "non-binary"

I'm 29 now so nearly a Wizard.

When I cut my body fat to 12% and still looked ugly af + got zero match on tinder, kek

Around 8 - 10 yrs old, I had suspicions around 5-6 due to the bullying and constant snide remarks about my appearance.

When I took a very long moment to reflect my entire life (by the age of 17-19). I simply had to look at the mirror; seek the truth, and do not fall under (society) people's gaslighting. Denial episodes followed (for years until 2021) the very key moment back in my late teenage years.

since childhood basically girls were disgusted from me one instance they were playing a game were they matched dudes with girls i was like hell to any girl that her miserable fat landed on me they all ewed and shit.
so pretty much since early childhood.
also a few days ago i was in a whatsapp group a foid saw my pfp and told me is that you i said yes, she blocked me instantly iam a veteran at incelibacy.

I go first.

It was in high school. There was a party where we were supposed to invite a foid of our class to dance with her. No foid proposed to me (lol, though some dudes in my class had foids fight to get with them) and the foids I asked, knowing they had no one yet to go with, said no. All of them.

Didn't go and spent that evening playing minecraft. Story of my life since then.
My story goes a bit deeper, into social rejection of all kinds.

I never had a brother. I tried to make close friends to experience it.

One year I went to camp. My roommate was like a brother, but the last two days he ignored me.

That was my beginning.

I go first.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61-tK7Xlzg

I go first.

When I realized I was 5'3 by 18
And I had brown eyes.

And autism.

And I was a virgin

And that people think I'm annoying just by appearance alone and I don't talk much.

People online ridicule me and people irl want me dead.

And even people here wanted me dead for something I forget on.

Elementary through high school was the worst because zoomers just evolved to the ghetto fuckface generation. Anytime I talked I was either ostracized and rejected for all because of my mannerisms and my appearance. I stayed mute from elementary to high.

Girls just rejected me and likes the Jersey shore reject Justin Bieber Channing looking guys.

I projected I would have trouble with women because women where just made wrong mentally speaking. If only they had the same sex drive and standards as men I think id ascended. But they don't. Mother nature did an oopsies designing the female gender.

Shit still happens at my job and I realized humanity is doomed.

At 13 when I started puberty and my looks were ridiculed, puberty fucked my face up.
I am a victim of this. Puberty nerfed me so fucking hard, I went from a 7/10 to 2-3/10

Puberty didn't give me shit except for a facial hair and slightly bigger penis. Everything else fucked me up. Fucking Jews and the media and the npc cattle ruined me