Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when did you realize that you are as average as it gets?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
[excluding romantic life]

i realized this when i was 20 years old in college, that i'm not going to be shit. once i finish college i will have to wageslave until death.

my college days:

made 0 connections
lots of negative memories

once you are out of college it's over, those people at your job are not your friends, they are your acquaintances, you are competing with them.

Im far below average in everything and i knew it when i was around 13-15 yo

Kind of off topic and call it cope...but I think we're above average, all of us on here.
We've gone through things that would have caused most normies and foids to rope long ago.

Very very young age I caught on not that I was average but far below average.

19, had A levels in high school and college showed me that I am nothing special except in my complete lack of success with women

halfway through high school

imagine being average

The Problem is , you give a Shit about a Shithole that dosnt give a Shit unless you are the Shit.

We all want to be " Special or rather Somebody in this " Existence.

but you cant because

A , bad genetics
B . Disadvantage in Circumstance ( Family / wealth , Birthplace )
C . Not lucked out .

I'm below average.

When I was in high school and some "friends" made fun of my face, also when my sister took a pic of a lateral view of my face that's when I realised I was ugly.

When I was in high school, I asked low-tier Becky for a hangout, and she rejected me, so that is when I fully realized that I am not perfect, just average. I ended up being depressed, although not severe depression as I am now in my adulthood. I did make a few friends (or I thought so) until I got out of high school, and most of them didn't talk to me ever again. I did lose many of the 'friends' I used to interact with, except the fewest friend who just nice enough to Facebook friended on me, and that is it - they didn't even make an effort to inbox to ask to see how I have been doing and rarely like/comment my post.

Mixed feelings. I was the shortest in the class since 1st grade till 5th and shortest boy in class all education long. I had always good grades and many motivation for self-development. Complete lack of success with women changed me and second semester in my uni I lost all motivation to develop myself any further. Unless I get laid I don't think I will be someone more than average at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back