Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did you know you were an incel?

S

SoiBoicel

Greycel
I'm in my third year of college and realizing I'm being mogged in every class. This is my only interaction with foids and they wont even look at me, let alone talk to me. All I do is go to class and back to my room, theres virtually no chance of any of them being attracted to me because im a framecel. I once walked past a group of stacy bitches and they couldnt stop giggling, because of my pathetic frame. These sluts are just looking for the chad and class to overpower them. when did you know you were a doomed incel?

I used to think I was a badluckcel because of high school or a locationcel because I was in a university with few foids so in my head I was surely not Chad but I still had hope. Once I evolved in environments with more foids, I realized that it was over

When I had started to hate being at school so much that I hid.

at14-15 age but it wasnt incel at that time i identified as a robot from r9k but some time later the board got overrun by normie larpers and tranny loving faggots so i had to move

Last edited:
I scrapped the surface when I was 12, I started having suspicions after reading ER’s manifesto in 2016, I finally learned what an incel was when people started making videos on this forum in early 2018 and finally everything clicked

When I tried all TRP bullshit and it didn't work with me.

Then I started lurking on r/foreveralone, then I discovered r/incels and occasionally posted in it.

When I discovered r/incels, it's like a lightbulb in my mind switched, and suddenly all my life situation made sense.

around 2017 or so

I was in 8th grade and one foids boyfriend made her hug everyone in our class but when she came to me she made a disgusted face and refused to hug me thats when i realized its over

I scrapped the surface when I was 12, I started having suspicions after reading ER’s manifesto in 2016, I finally learned what an incel was when people started making videos on this forum in early 2018 and finally everything clicked

When i measured my height

I'm not sure of what you mean. I've been a reject my whole life. I realized that I would probably remain alone by my mid teens. When I first browsed /r9k/ years ago was when I first found guys in a similar situation.

I became blackpilled and fully adopted my current worldview only in 2017.

Probably when in 2011 when I was at Uni instead of getting up inside tight young 18-22 year old girls when I was their age, I was fapping off to autopsy videos on Youtube and in deep, deep depression.

brush-nickel-deco-mirror-vanity-mirrors-8882-64_1000.jpg

Probably when in 2011 when I was at Uni instead of getting up inside tight young 18-22 year old girls when I was their age, I was fapping off to autopsy videos on Youtube and in deep, deep depression.
this is my life now, its fucking over for me

Subconsciously i always knew i was subhuman and that it was over for me. But there was a period of delusion i went through in my early 20's. Eventually i got redpilled on my looks though and after that started delving into the incelosphere. So formally maybe around 3-4 years

this is my life now, its fucking over for me

Well, I know the autopsy videos are highly arousing, you mustn't feel bad about it. Those women are dead and gone. You've nothing to feel guilty about.

Go and approachmax.

Just start small, get used to complimenting chicks. You've got to go through a lot of awkwardness before you realise that their opinions don't matter.

You need to just see them as amusement and see their lack of value.

By the time I was 17 or 18. It started to set in..

at14-15 age but it wasnt incel at that time i identified as a robot from r9k but some time later the board got overrun by normie larpers and tranny loving faggots so i had to move

I just looked at the mirror bro

Around 12-13yo I noticed something was wrong, but at 16-17yo I truly realized how fucking bad it was....

When i realised I hadn't talked to a foid in years.

I was never included in groups as a kid, people told me I am ugly.
Although people told me that having a good personality is all that matters so I didn't think me being ugly will be a problem.

Later in life, I learned to have a really good personality. I am funny, intelligent, I open doors for people, help people in need and people started to like me but not romantically or sexually. I would sometimes be invited to places but if the event or a party only had good looking people in it, I would not be invited. But if it required games (quizes, sports, videogames, boardgames, etc.), people would always ask me to come and join their team.

I pretty much started realizing people only invite me when they need me.
I am human filth, too ugly to be loved.

Fuck my country

I had suspicions in high school, but knew for sure at the end of college.

At 12, when everyone was mogging me. At that time I was thinking I needed practice to kiss a girl and I had hope. When I went into high-school it was too late, I already missed too many experiences.

I realized it never started when I was in my 20s.

When I saw myself constantly rejected in favor of taller men. Independent of humor, charm and personality. I knew this couldn't be coincidence. When I found myself having to put in so much more effort than they did

since middle school I knew something was wrong with me, people always bullied me for my big nose and overbite and manletism, then later in life I found the blackpill and everything makes sense now

I saw youtube vids about incels.

It started to dawn on me around the ages of 25/26 when I started approaching and began getting constantly rejected. Before then I hadn't really put much effort into getting girls. I only discovered this site last year by which point I had enough reference experience to know it's over.

Spring 2018 when I learned about the black pill.

Around may I was browsing /fit/ and there was a faceandlms video, I saw it and everything made sense

As soon as kids around me started to hit puberty, so around 11-12. I was a late bloomer, still am mentally.
Obviously I didn't call myself an incel 12 years ago, but I knew I'd be a virgin for the rest of my life. First day of high school I realized it was truly over.