Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you know it’s over and also if it never began

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I learned when I was probably 11 that it was over. But upon looking from blackpilled vids did I realize it never began.

just looking at pictures of my profile face. (that was on 2017)

I learned when I was probably 11 that it was over. But upon looking from blackpilled vids did I realize it never began.
As soon as I gained conscious of myself at the age of 4-5 and looked into the mirror.

When I was 13 and balding. Now im 20 bald and a short ethnic. It was already over the day I was born:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Probably when i saw that any girl i had an iota of interest had a tall boyfriend, and then balding at 17

When only 9 stacies out of 10 I messaged on tinder agreed to fuck me on the first date :chad:

I learned at a young age, from primary school, that my life would probably be shitty. I didnt know about girls or inceldom or anything obviously, but i knew it was over for me in a general sense

I always knew im not good looking, since i turned 14, 15 i was blaming my height, in early 20 i knew it was over i coped with pretending that i dont need girls to be happy, since i found the blackpill i realized i was doomed before i was even born.

When I was a fetus.

When I took the heightpill.

I started to suspect there was something wrong with me since I was a teenager, I'd say. Then after I stop growing at 14, I started to realize there were many guys taller than me and that girls paid attention to tall guys. Add to that the fact I was already kinda insecure about my face.
But I wasn't blackpilled back then. It's because they always told me height doesn't matter, looks don't matter, etc.
I think I completely realized that it's over and never began when I was 25.

When I was 16(Nearly 17) and felt immense discomfort/shame being around Whites in group therapy(Second time).

That was shortly before I was racepilled.

I remember the day very clearly where I lost all hope at once

It was my second semester and I was a youngcel and browsed and posted on the braincels subreddit I was 19 then, I moved in to a new appartment and the landlord mentioned that it looks like I was balding

fuck this nigger

I didnt even notice it and compared to now it is was really nothing

It was the ultimative blackpill and I could never escape from it

I considered everything: hairpiece, blood transfusion therapy, finasteride, minoxidl, peppermint oil, mashed onions, hairtransplants

but in the end there was always a reason why it didnt work

finasteride gives me gyno, depression and also made me impotent for the time I took it (watery semen)
hairtransplant wouldnt work because I have diffuse thinning
minoxidl only made me shed more and I took it for 3 months

every day it becomes worse, the agepill and of course on top of that I am also a pajeet

It started when I saw that some people playing the same games as me were considered cool and get a lot of attention from normies and I get nothing. T[UWSL]hen I thought why is someone so much cooler than me and we do the same thing[/UWSL]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back