Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you first realize you'd never get a gf?

F

Fuckman

Greycel
I did when i was 13, in 8th grade. There was this beautiful stacy, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice big tits, round sexy ass, who i had a crush on. I got assigned to a group project with her. She thought i was a creep and literally screamed when I leaned over to look at the work she was "doing" (dumb foid did nothing cause of her low iq) and told me if i did that again she tell everyone i was a perv. After that class she immediately started making out with her chad for 2 minutes straight. At that point i realized that there was no hope.

Blackpilled at 13 huh?

That foid you met is a representative of every foid in this society, in that foids do absolutely nothing, make exceptions for Chad, and use the word creep as a weapon against subhumans.

I was realized in 13 too. But not with some crush. I realized I am fucked up and I am realy fucked up. There is no turning back.

Nobody ever talked to me. When they did, it was intense bullying. Girls did it the worse. They'd look at me with absolute disgust. Every time there was a group project I had to do it alone. Women were just absolutely repulsed by me, saying I was 'creepy'. I used to sit still as a stone and just stare off into space. I guess that's why. Nowadays I rock and twitch. No matter what I do, I'll always repulse wamen.

Blackpilled from birth tbh

I did when i was 13, in 8th grade. There was this beautiful stacy, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice big tits, round sexy ass, who i had a crush on. I got assigned to a group project with her. She thought i was a creep and literally screamed when I leaned over to look at the work she was "doing" (dumb foid did nothing cause of her low iq) and told me if i did that again she tell everyone i was a perv. After that class she immediately started making out with her chad for 2 minutes straight. At that point i realized that there was no hope.
Low effort IT infiltrator. Using all the incel lingo is low effort. Reported

Right after my freshman year.

It was brutally apparent by the end of college. I was hoping careermaxxing might help but within a few years of graduation that proved fruitless as well.

What were you even doing trying to go for a Stacy you hypergamous slut, get rejected by your looksmatch and come back here.

When I was about 13, some incredibly hot girl asked me in front of my house if I saw he lost cat. I knew I would never stand up to her standards. Ever since, I knew it was over.

13, 8th grade. Every boy had a chance with at least one girl in my small class of ~15 people. Except me. And I was relatively popular. I may not have fully understood until high school where I was completely shunned, but I had a sense of how ogre it was.
13, 8th grade. Every boy had a chance with at least one girl in my small class of ~15 people. Except me. And I was relatively popular. I may not have fully understood until high school where I was completely shunned, but I had a sense of how ogre it was.

You realised that you wont have a stacy gf.

The piece of shit of those foids would change seats in trains because i secretly looked at theirs bodies.

The piece of shit of those foids would change seats in trains because i secretly looked at theirs bodies.
Looking in their general direction is enough to insult them and have them call you a creep

Low effort IT infiltrator. Using all the incel lingo is low effort. Reported
Just cuz you don't have Hunter eyes doesn't mean you aren't the hunter , based afrikancel striking ITcucks

Probably around the age of 14-15 during my first year of high school I realized I'll never get a GF at all.

Realized i was ugly at 11 yo. Realized it was over at 13 yo. Brutal but liberating.