Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill when did you first experienced the black pill in your life

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
4th grade was when the first blackpill occurrence that rly enraged me happened

I had other occurancies before but the one I remember best and clear was the start of high school.
We had some weird seating arrangement so I ended up with this foid next to me. She seemed friendly and nice enough to speak with me for a while. At this point I had no friends I had moved several times, so making friends was hard. So I was glad to talk to someone, I thought of her as a friend.
We had some projects we had to do with our seating partner. For the first few projects I did most of the work, at this point social circles were forming. And soon all the kids we starting to move their desks together to form groups of 4 or more.
Inevitably she talked less and less. Prefering to hang with this larger group of girls and boys, leaving her seat empty. When it came to a project one week I ended up doing it myself. As I noticed she was distancing herself from me. Though I still thought were on friendly terms.

Months roll around and I soon found myself isolated from these groups of teens. I sat alone in the back with an empty desk, her desk beside me.
However as we had more free time just to hang around or study. So people were more social. I continued to sit and stare at the walks or chalkboard I didnt have anything really to do. But soon this guy along with the girl interrupted my thoughts.

He and his group of girls asked why I never talked or did anything. I wasnt sure what he meant, was I supposed to talk? What do I say?How do you talk to groups of people it seemed far too intimating to me. I just shrugged.

He laughed and so did his group, so did the girl. She looked at me with a lowly look the kind you give to scum.
"He is just a lonely loser, look he places his bag on the next seat as if its a person." They laughed again.

I was confused. I just put my bag on the seat cause I didnt want it to get dirty on the floor.
"Why do you even come to school? You never say a thing are you okay?" She pestered me further. Their clique laughed at me again
I gave a nod and a yes.
Soon they seemed to get bored of me. And the bell rang.

Looking back I realize the guy who pestered me was probably chad. He had 3 girls with him at all times. Sometimes 2 would sit on his desk, one beside him. Perhaps me sitting there alone bothered them.

>this guy never talks
surely you won't get anything from paying lip service to those people, especially with a group that looks like a mobile harem

I was publically ostracises by my school for my autism at the age of 13

I always knew.

I was 6 years old. I always knew it.

I was definitely very young when I was at least subconsciously aware.