Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment when did you accept that you are an incel?

R

realsubhumanx

Recruit
★★★★
for me it was hard to swallow the pill that i'm incel. i always thought i wasn't that bad looking for like 17 years but after turning to 21 y.o, countless times of rejection and loneliness i know it never even began.

when my oneitis blackpilled me and told me that it didn't matter if I got straight teeth after braces cause ill always be ugly. Thats when reality truly hit me and I realized no matter how much I try to change it won't matter cause ill always be ugly.......and I still have feelings for her WHY CANT I STOP BEING A FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

discovered the blackpillosphere late 2017, it truly hit me in febuary though because i had a oneitis then and realised i have no chances with her due to the blackpill.

when my oneitis blackpilled me and told me that it didn't matter if I got straight teeth after braces cause ill always be ugly. Thats when reality truly hit me and I realized no matter how much I try to change it won't matter cause ill always be ugly.......and I still have feelings for her WHY CANT I STOP BEING A FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

good girl, blackpilling you at a young age rather than 'coating it up and enabling you to waste countless years searching.

I never liked myself.

good girl, blackpilling you at a young age rather than 'coating it up and enabling you to waste countless years searching.
true, even in her evil ways she was benevolent

lmao i had braces too. my family literally forced me to lookmaxxsince i was 10 they tried soo hard to make me at least chadlite i'm gymcelling for a loooong long time yet i haven't fucked a single female.
i cleaned up my acne, have a low bf body, have great teeth and still i'm 3/10

lmao i had braces too. my family literally forced me to lookmaxxsince i was 10 they tried soo hard to make me at least chadlite i'm gymcelling for a loooong long time yet i haven't fucked a single female.
i cleaned up my acne, have a low bf body, have great teeth and still i'm 3/10
lucky I still have the fucking acne and my bf got higher cause I stopped caring

lucky I still have the fucking acne and my bf got higher cause I stopped caring
well it doesn't matter anyways i'm living neet life for 5 months with lots of weed and alcohol consumption. recommended cope for truecels.

Birth-2014: Hope
2015-2017: Cope
2018-Present: Rope

When I was like 6 or 7. I knew I was not like other kids. And when you know you don't relate to others, you know having to do anything with them is just gonna be impossible.

Middle school when I was bullied by people for being curry and short even by this other guy that was a curry but he was popular because he was good at sports.

People would say stuff like ew when they had to work with me or sit beside me (mostly popular females) and I had like 2 friends one didn’t even speak English.I started coping with anime since then (2007),

high school was better because no one really bullied me since everyone was doing their own thing. I had like 4 good friends, but they never invited me out and hung out with their own friend groups even rejected my invites. I remember going to the mall by myself to watch the love live movie and encountered a friend I asked to go watch a movie with, he tried avoiding me but I saw him.

Uni was horrible at the start. My only friends are two other curries they don’t hang out with me or each other and do stuff on their own time I don’t even know if we are friends only know each other because same program.

I was in the process of getting black pilled since I was like 4 but I fully understood it when I was 17. I wasn't socially unincluded but let's just say that incels aren't exactly missing out.

When I looked in the mirror and realized I didn't look young anymore. All I see is a tired old man who missed out on everything.