Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when did it go downhill?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my guess is the sexual revolution. i think when the sexual revolution happened the number of involuntary celibate young men increased by a lot

social media and stuff like tinder was the real killer

inceldom is a necessary evil imho. some people just have to accept the darkness for the greater good

I've been on a sexual downward spiral long before this

The sexual revolution - some change

widespread use of cell phones - major change

social media - beating a dead horse

my guess is the sexual revolution. i think when the sexual revolution happened the number of involuntary celibate young men increased by a lot
Later, this social system will explode and women will realize the harm they have done.

13, that was the age tinder came oout

It's hard to pinpoint an exact date, but imo, things definitely got worse with the advent of smartphones and social media

Socio-sexual crisis are cyclical. Check Oswald Spengler, John Glubb, etc.

This "feminism" shit happened in many civilizations before, since mesopotamia (Babylon being synonymous with sexual debauchery and decadence, for instance. Obviously the Babylonian civilization was not built by degenerates, but they took over in the end), through Greece and Rome there are many commentaries on the consequences of foid empowerment.

In the decline phase of a culture, beta males are progressively over-exploited, until they are so weakened that foids take over in the end.

This feminism shit always happens. Grab your popcorn, it's just the end of the modern world. :feelsPop:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dPo9Hul3274/

Last edited: