Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did getting laid become such an important goal in men's lives?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It seems to me that men's chasing after a woman is a new phenomenon. I was reading a biography of Robert E Lee's life and nowhere within those pages did I find anything that suggested a personality hungry for sex. He did get married and had 7 children, but he spent a large portion of his life away from home and removed from any opportunity to have sex. Men back then apparently did not care much for women, Napoleon is another example.

Women were treated almost like accessories; a necessary evil one had to put up with to secure one's posterity. In comparison, your worth in the 21st century is determined by your capability to attract women. It's odd and bizarre; when did we change? I believe it was a mistake to encourage cohabitation between the genders. Men were not meant to spend so much time with women as they do outside matrimony. Women tend to be weak-willed and low of character; unfortunately, their defects have rubbed off on men. It would have been better if segregation between the genders had remained the default societal approach in the west.

My view is not sexist, it is simply the natural order. There are tribes of savage men, who still live unspoiled by the meddling of the European in the jungles of South America and Asia, whose societies are structured in the patriarchal fashion and segregation of the genders continues to be practiced.

It's literally in our nature it's always been important to us.

It always was that way, only thanks to boomers we got fucked.

If we had never been exposed to others it wouldn't be an issue for us RN.

You can't say he had 7 children and compare him to us who never found love. The desire for love is depicted into many historic works of poetry tho
To add on the importance of marriage in 90% of cultures shows that it was desired to have a woman or women for yourself

There are tribes of savage men, who still live unspoiled by the meddling of the European in the jungles of South America and Asia, whose societies are structured in the patriarchal fashion and segregation of the genders continues to be practiced.
there are also matriarchal tribes bro.

because it seems to me like the gender roles have reversed in terms of mating, it's just that men are too proud and deluded to admit it.
just look at all those thirsty cucks worshiping foids. it's clearly the behavior of the inferior.

just look at all those thirsty cucks worshiping foids. it's clearly the behavior of the inferior.
This is what I was trying to hint at. You read about the old Gs of the past and you find that none of them worshipped pussy. The exaltation of women must be a recent fad.

When it started to become almost impossible thanks to social-media.

It wasn't "always this way"...at the very least fat chicks would not be so brazen as to approach Chad and get rejected IRL. Now all she has to do is anonymously message him. It used to be fatties would couple-together. Now fat chicks want a fit guy instead (AND GET THEIR DEMANDS MET!)

I get it though...why would a feeeamayle have sex with someone she knows who isn't the most attractive male .....when she can get on facebook or Tinder and meet someone there?

Napoleon was a beta bucks that wrote love letter to Josephine.

When it started to become almost impossible thanks to social-media.

It wasn't "always this way"...at the very least fat chicks would not be so brazen as to approach Chad and get rejected IRL. Now all she has to do is anonymously message him. It used to be fatties would couple-together. Now fat chicks want a fit guy instead (AND GET THEIR DEMANDS MET!)

I get it though...why would a feeeamayle have sex with someone she knows who isn't the most attractive male .....when she can get on facebook or Tinder and meet someone there?

Call it cope, but I'm starting to lose interest in women. I can't see myself chasing a landwhale anymore.

Call it cope, but I'm starting to lose interest in women. I can't see myself chasing a landwhale anymore.

Honestly, it isn't the landwhale aspect that is so disheartening. Its the increased odds that you can be disposed of at a moment's notice if she finds someone better. There was some PUA who used to say that women can only be truly mesmerized by a guy's looks and he was right. So unless you literally make the landwhale dizzy thinking about you ...then it's probably over.

Honestly, it isn't the landwhale aspect that is so disheartening. Its the increased odds that you can be disposed of at a moment's notice if she finds someone better. There was some PUA who used to say that women can only be truly mesmerized by a guy's looks and he was right. So unless you literally make the landwhale dizzy thinking about you ...then it's probably over.

That's a good observation. When you are ugly, your relationship will always be hanging by a thread.

I think one reason could be how hypersexualised society has become. Hot women are advertised everywhere (TV, billboards, buses) and also women nowadays wear much more revealing clothing.

There are some days for me in which I can go a full day without seeing any women... and on those days I don't think about them at all.

When did eating food become such an important goal in people's lives?

Nobody looks twice at food if they aren't starving. If you take food away from them, they will spend all of their time and energy trying to acquire food. Job, career, life goals, money, none of that shit matters to you if it doesn't get you food.

Imagine if everyone's metabolism sped up by 50 times overnight. Everyone has to eat 50 times as much food. By the third week, nobody gives a shit if you worked at Goldman Sachs, or if you're a lawyer, or if you have a supermodel girlfriend, they'll fucking shank you and take your food so they can eat it.

i think its less about sex and more about a man having some reliable female companionship in your life, something which has become harder to obtain thanks to society becoming more degenerate and the destruction of traditional values.