Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When did curries become so low T?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This shit is epic af, it's no less masculine than Zeus and Thor and shit, so why are curries pansies now??

Is it because they realised the only way out of that shithole was STEMmaxxing and being a good underling for your overlord??

@Legendarywristcel @curryZoomercoomer @curry_subhuman any thoughts?

View: https://youtu.be/vA4zA19g8AM

Curry soyciety, despite all the BS about currymen being filthy rapists etc in the media, is largely gynocentric.

Kali is a Dravidian Goddess. Her name literally means "black". She was always of the high T, hunter gatherer Dravidian population. The low T curries are Gangetics, who got cucked by farming and vegetarianism. In fact Gangu Empires often called these people "barbarians".

Dravidian

This is from a random street interview in South India. The guy in the middle has a completely different phenotype from your average Gangu cuck. Thanks to years of not farming and eating meat.

North West India on the other hand got reasonable admixture from Chad races like Turkics, Aryans, Greeks, and other Muslims. That's why Pakis and Punjabis are moggers to some extent.

You have to look at the numbers in the subcontinent,
Gangetics are close to 700 million.
Mongloids are around 45 million.

Dravidians? 250 million
Indo-Aryans? 110 million
Iranics? 80 million.
Dardics? 6 million.

The incel races (Gangetics and Mongloids) vastly outnumber even the other races in the subcontinent combined.

Last edited:
Most curries are vegetarian and thus dont get that much testosterone

Kali is a Dravidian Goddess. Her name literally means "black". She was always of the high T, hunter gatherer Dravidian population. The low T curries are Gangetics, who got cucked by farming and vegetarianism. In fact Gangu Empires often called these people "barbarians".

View attachment 284969
This is from a random street interview in South India. The guy in the middle has a completely different phenotype from your average Gangu cuck. Thanks to years of not farming and eating meat.

North West India on the other hand got reasonable admixture from Chad races like Turkics, Aryans, Greeks, and other Muslims. That's why Pakis and Punjabis are moggers to some extent.
View attachment 284970

Dravidians? 250 million
Indo-Aryans? 110 million
Iranics? 80 million.
Dardics? 6 million.

The incel races (Gangetics and Mongloids) vastly outnumber even the other races in the subcontinent combined.
What you mean by Gangetic? I know my family are mutts of iranic and Indo Aryan, thought everyone was either that or Dravidian?? Except northeast who are mong.

Second guy has what I'd call fairly common features for Delhi, Punjab, J&K, but never saw a Dravidian like the middle guy in top pic.
Always thought they had that typical lightbulb shaped body and were super low T.
Reckon that guys could slay if he made an effort

What you mean by Gangetic? I know my family are mutts of iranic and Indo Aryan, thought everyone was either that or Dravidian?? Except northeast who are mong.

Second guy has what I'd call fairly common features for Delhi, Punjab, J&K, but never saw a Dravidian like the middle guy in top pic.
Always thought they had that typical lightbulb shaped body and were super low T.
Reckon that guys could slay if he made an effort
Gangetics are people who live on the Gangetic (Ganges) plain. Years of rice farming and living sedentary life on the Gangetic plain combined with vegetarianism turned them into this.
The Indic plain (Indus) grows wheat instead.
Southern Indians on the other hand lived as merchants and traders. And also ate meat.

That currywhore is hot af

Gangetics are people who live on the Gangetic (Ganges) plain. Years of rice farming and living sedentary life on the Gangetic plain combined with vegetarianism turned them into this.
The Indic plain (Indus) grows wheat instead.
Southern Indians on the other hand lived as merchants and traders. And also ate meat.
Seems to make sense, north west is therefore Indic. Maybe I'm being ignorant, I always thought gangetic (UP? Bihar? Bengalis?) Were subhuman because too little meat, too much wheat AND rice, and also lazy af because plains were so fertile, but when I visited south India it seemed all people ever ate was rice and lentils and everyone had the lightbulb body and bad facial aesthetics, so I put 2 and 2 together, honestly did not see much meat being eaten there

dont forget the british cultural influence and to some extend the british genetic influence

Curry is a broad term. India has literally different distinct ethicities depending on where you live

View attachment 284969

View attachment 284970

Dravidians? 250 million
Indo-Aryans? 110 million
Iranics? 80 million.
Dardics? 6 million.

High IQ. Agriculture destroys races.

i believe they have always been like that
low t individuals